An X3 ship/laser/missile stats update

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Roguey
x4

An X3 ship/laser/missile stats update

Post by Roguey » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 00:53

Over at my site, I have done a lot more work on my x3 stats. The sections are near completion now however there still some things left to do. If possible I need:

- The terrain and khaak logo (not even sure what they look like),
- Some more prices of ships (ofcourse the ones without prices),

If someone could help me with it, thanks!

well today also I have just finished upgrading the comment feature. Now every ship can be commented or add your own inforamation on it. So you can say what you think about that ship. or why you dont like it, add your own tips/advice about it ie.
"The Argon Nova is an good M3 fighter ship, The rear turret is very useful as it can it defend agaisnt missiles or even take down smaller M5 ships."
something better than what I just wrote lol although - but I think you get the picture. Please dont spam or put useless/incorrect informtion in this feature, as I add this to allow you to add some helpful information to the site, which should hopefully help some other people. The trade and combat tips sections also have this 'comment' function, so if you would like to add your own trade or combat tips, please do.

So far:
- Roguey's X3 Ship Stats (All pictures are done :))
- Roguey's X3 Laser stats (with S/S and H/S - hull/shield damage per second)
- Roguey's X3 Missile Stats

p.s. if something doesnt work, please let me know. I have tested it all so it should work, but you know there always something broken :(

many thanks
Last edited by Roguey on Fri, 10. Feb 06, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.

grbaker
x4

Post by grbaker » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 01:20

Wow... just bookmarked your site.

Your ship stats are great.. kinda wish I could use a second computer so I could reference your site whilst I play X3. Couldn't see any Yaki ships.

Only thing I could see amiss on your Weapons stats was energy usage.

and I be loading your Extreme mod, when I've finished the plot game of X3 I'm currently playing. btw what patch levels of X3 are your mod compatable with..?
Last edited by grbaker on Fri, 10. Feb 06, 01:33, edited 2 times in total.

Drewther
x3

Post by Drewther » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 01:25

Looks good. Can I suggest adding damage (S&H) per unit energy to the laser sheet. I find energy is usually the limiting factor in any decent battle so I want a good efficiency. aPBE's for example look bad with a high energy consumption even though the damage looks good. I've read a comment along the lines of "they're useless 'cause they use the energy up too quickly". If you look at the efficiency figures though they are more efficient against shields than most other weapons so if you switch weapons for the hull you'll use less energy to kill a target than if you used another weapon and do it much quicker.
Just an idea.
Pinky: "What are we going to do today?"
Brain: "Same thing we do every day: Try to take over the [X Universe]..."

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 01:38

Only thing I could see amiss on your Weapons stats was energy usage.
Whoops i forgot to add that, its added now :)
Can I suggest adding damage (S&H) per unit energy to the laser sheet
Done :) H/E and S/E (hull/shield damage per energy)
and I be loading your Extreme mod, when I've finished the plot game of X3 I'm currently playing. btw what patch levels of X3 are your mod compatable with..?
Well I created it with v1.3, so it should work fine. The new patch when its out ill be doing some more testing, but it should work with that too - I cant see why it wont work with that. hope you will like the 'new' capital ships, be propaired to want one a lot :) an full list of features can be found here.
Wow... just bookmarked your site.
Thanks, im glad you like :) make it all more worth while :)

p.s. if you didnt know you can click on some of the headers to sort them :)
Last edited by Roguey on Fri, 10. Feb 06, 02:22, edited 3 times in total.

grbaker
x4

Post by grbaker » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 02:08

even better with the energy stats. Nice.

Deta7
x3

Post by Deta7 » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 02:50

I like it a LOT :)

Thanx for that one

Drewther
x3

Post by Drewther » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 03:01

Nice one adding weapon efficiency - and quick. Sorting by efficiency would be great too. I just had a look at the ship stuff & it's also great. I know it would probably be a pain to do but if you could package it for use on a PocketPC, I'd be using it all the time while I play.
Pinky: "What are we going to do today?"
Brain: "Same thing we do every day: Try to take over the [X Universe]..."

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 03:04

well im not sure what ill have to do to make it for PocketPC. I dont even have one so I can test things, sorry m8 - well thats if your not sending me an free one lol :d

BuriBuriZaemon

Post by BuriBuriZaemon » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 03:16

Awesome! Getting better and better. Anyway, why don't you add pirate ships since they have different stats than race-specific ships?

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 14:17

are the pirates ships that different? guessing ill have to add them sometime

captaind
x3tc

Post by captaind » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 14:45

Erm, I just had a quick look. Couple of the prices of the weapons are wrong AHEPT should be abot 140K and the MD ~ 112K

Otherwise great
OMG the thargons are coming to tea. Quick get the best china out!

captaind
x3tc

Post by captaind » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 14:50

Looks like the MD price is just a typo you put 161 rather than 116.

The missile stats is great. Its the first one i've come across where the numbers actually match the affect i see in game. Top Man!
OMG the thargons are coming to tea. Quick get the best china out!

Wurtzel
x4

Post by Wurtzel » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 15:35

Are you quoting maxinum prices or average?? If average, all the missle prices seem to be well inflated, not what's in the game...
I THINK, SO THEREFORE I AM

Geggo
x3tc

Post by Geggo » Fri, 10. Feb 06, 15:59

I find it hard to belive that most M1/M2 could carry Station Containers, but then again boronsharks ship sheet list them same way.....could some one verify this as I don't own any M1/M2 yet.

Anyway you can check the missing prises from this.

rtd's Ships: Statistics Prices and where to buy (Exel spreadsheet)
http://www.deabill.co.uk/Files/Ships.xls

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 02:30

hmm, well id gladdy correct all them prices, however its finding the information, either ingame cant find all the places which sell the stuff or files in excel which i cant read. - doh

arcana75
x3tc

Post by arcana75 » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 02:47

WOW, very very nice!

Gonna link u from my (crappy) site. Might drive more traffic to u. :D

arcana75
x3tc

Re: An X3 ship/laser/missile stats update

Post by arcana75 » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 02:55

Roguey wrote:well today also I have just finished upgrading the comment feature. Now every ship can be commented or add your own inforamation on it. So you can say what you think about that ship. or why you dont like it, add your own tips/advice about it ie.
Could u allow comments without registering?

Roguey
x4

Re: An X3 ship/laser/missile stats update

Post by Roguey » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 03:51

arcana75 wrote:Could u allow comments without registering?
well if i do that i might get people mis-using the system, atleast this way I have some protection. Its an bad I know, but Ive got to propair for people misusing it. Anyway register isnt too bad, only need to know 3 things. Hopefully it all fully works - notice one ot two registering but havnt done anything :s

as for your site, please let me know what your site is, ill link back to you of course!

arcana75
x3tc

Post by arcana75 » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 09:44

Roguey, don't bother about my site :D

As for the registration part, how about installing a captcha test?

senor135
x3

Post by senor135 » Sat, 11. Feb 06, 11:13

Awesome info Roguey, i have one question though, what is the legend for the missle types? what is S, T, and M?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”