SOS mk2 script, help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

UnholyGenoc1de
x3

SOS mk2 script, help

Post by UnholyGenoc1de » Thu, 9. Mar 06, 19:51

i downloaded and installed the script and enabled the script editor but the pirates royally hate me i cant dock at any pirate stations and as much info as i have been able to find out about this script is that it is only available at pirate bases...anyway to make it available elsewhere?

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 9. Mar 06, 20:08

i could tell you how to change it but i also could get you to download the Freindly Pirates script by tychouse.

it makes pirates friendly :roll:

UnholyGenoc1de
x3

Post by UnholyGenoc1de » Thu, 9. Mar 06, 20:23

that could be good but they are way too much fun to kill in my decked out m6 (that i like btw its a killing machine) i know some people dont like them in x3...im just a little sceptical about adding too many scripts i dont want them to conflict

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Thu, 9. Mar 06, 21:12

you only need to use it to get the afterburner you can delete it afterwards :roll:

zakalwe12
x3

Post by zakalwe12 » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 20:05

for u 2 know i am a pirate an i got a fleet of m2s

zakalwe12
x3

Post by zakalwe12 » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 20:07

the m2 r b cause im rich so nyone no how to do da script editor

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 20:18

you shouldn't brag your acheivements by cheating as the Cheat script disclaimer states
Cheat Script Disclaimer wrote:DISCLAIMER Once installed you will go to hell and burn for being nothing but a dirty little cheater, You will be shunned by your friends and develop cankerous sores throughout your body.
A strange man will also turn up at your house every month to fire drawing pins at your head through a large elephant gun.

WARNING Any user found to be bragging about their accomplishments under the guise of not cheating on the main forums will recieve a horses head through the post, Don't ask what happens if you do it again!
and further more try to edit your posts as LV has already told you he is not best pleased with Rules being broken nor other Moderators in fact

LV in Action
--
LV edits the link so it actually works and shows a true reflection of impending events
--
don't piss LV off he's already blocked one of your threads :roll:

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 20:34

Indeed :skull:

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Fri, 10. Mar 06, 20:38

spoil my fun LV, you Looked cool on your Super Scooter :P

cheers