Slaves again

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ipp
x3

Slaves again

Post by ipp » Mon, 27. Mar 06, 11:43

I captured over 100 slaves - former pirates, approximately 1/4 of them attackers on my property - ships and factories. Is there any level of captured enemies, after when I reach it, I will be so well known "pirate hunter" and they will be so affraid to attack my property? 8) :?: :!:

Player.
x3tc

Post by Player. » Mon, 27. Mar 06, 11:46

Are you talking about a rank? :roll:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=183585 - X2 The Threat High Definition Mod - You know you wanna :)

ipp
x3

Post by ipp » Mon, 27. Mar 06, 12:34

No, I know, that against pirates there is no rank. I am talking about samo kind of "glory" among my enemies. Something like that they will know that if tere will by any attack against me, they will be vanished into dust and fire. And this "glory" prevent them from attack aganst me. :twisted:

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 27. Mar 06, 12:41

Naturally, but you will be also the public enemy number one of the pirates, and thus the target of futile revenge. Besides, there will be several young and reckless pirates who will dream about killing you. If they do succeed, they go up the ladder in pirate society, and if they lose ... they have nothing to lose anyway. :twisted:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”