its the little things that matter... not putting hte game down!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Titaniumplanck
x3ap

its the little things that matter... not putting hte game down!!!

Post by Titaniumplanck » Sun, 23. Apr 06, 20:31

i was driving... no hang on, flying my disco around leisurely and noticed two jets of light coming out the nose... it corresponded exactly with the turnin movement. Additionally when turning and 'sliding' as it were after a sharpe turn i noticed that the jet beam fired in the opposite direction as to halt the slide. this is realistic since the apollo program used such systems to dock the lunar module with the command capsule while in space and is great attention to detail. thanks!

anyone else noticed the PRESENCE of a little element to the game you find important and pleasing. to many threads complaining lol!
if today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow

Player.
x3tc

Post by Player. » Sun, 23. Apr 06, 20:44

jets? :gruebel:

apollo program? :gruebel:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=183585 - X2 The Threat High Definition Mod - You know you wanna :)

Titaniumplanck
x3ap

Post by Titaniumplanck » Sun, 23. Apr 06, 20:50

not jet engines... thrusters... thats the word!
if today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow

CABM
x3

Post by CABM » Sun, 23. Apr 06, 21:47

AH yes the thrusters there are so cool i think they were in X2 as well. But it makes the game a bit more realistic, nice to look too.
If life was easy it wouldn't be so fun.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Sun, 23. Apr 06, 22:49

i think they were in X2 as well
Yup, they certainly were. I made a thread almost identical to this one back in the day :lol:
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”