Can Someone put this into X3 (Unreal 2004 Earth Fighter)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mark T
x3

Can Someone put this into X3 (Unreal 2004 Earth Fighter)

Post by Mark T » Sun, 28. May 06, 21:00

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could get this ship into X3,

[ external image ]

ive already exctracted it from Unreal and put into into Max so it shouldnt be too difficult, i tried myself but the export failed to reload and im not very good at the scene files anyway, and since theres a new ship emerging every few hours i thought this could maybe be the next one.

here is the link to the Zip containing the .max file, the DDS materials and a few images of the ship, ive tried to make it easy enough to pick up the peices so hopefully wont take long to make.

http://www.filefactory.com/?70a78d

thanks in advance.

Mark T
x3

Post by Mark T » Mon, 29. May 06, 16:07

Bump!

Mark T
x3

Post by Mark T » Tue, 30. May 06, 19:11

ok i think i know why i couldnt export it, i had grouped some parts and that seems to be the problem but the textures are a bit messed up, now i can get it so i can texture the ship fine but when i was trying the same thing with another ship, the Skarjj fighter i noticed a big difference in the texture color

[ external image ]

as you can see the perspective view textures and the rendered textures look completely different, the ship uses a multimaterial with 2 seperate DDS materials, so does anyone know how i could get the rendered versions to have the same shades as the ones in the perspective views?

thanks in advance

Mark T
x3

Post by Mark T » Tue, 30. May 06, 19:25

never mind, lol

[ external image ]

i managed to figure it out, now if i can figure out how to do scene files hopefully i should have them ingame and available for everyone but dont hold your breath.

Trigg004
x3

Post by Trigg004 » Wed, 31. May 06, 10:26

PM Cycrow, he can add it the ADD ship program :roll:

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”