How i Use The Kyon Emitter?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ηiraki
x3

How i Use The Kyon Emitter?

Post by Ηiraki » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 10:25

I just scooped a Kyon emiter.Can i mount it on anything or not?
Be nice i'll trigger 'em for you, be smart i'll do it on you....

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 10:28

In an unmodded game of X3 - nope. They're only for Kha'ak ships.

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 15:17

Nothing you can fly anyway, there are a couple of non-khaak ships that can mount it as well (truelight seeker comes to mind).
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 15:27

REDEMPTION wrote:In an unmodded game of X3 - nope. They're only for Kha'ak ships.
.. unless in Khaak start mode.. :P

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 21:46

TheBypasser wrote:
REDEMPTION wrote:In an unmodded game of X3 - nope. They're only for Kha'ak ships.
.. unless in Khaak start mode.. :P
True, but in Kha'ak start, Ηiraki won't have them sitting in storage anymore. So the one's Ηiraki has are useless without scripts.

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Sun, 11. Jun 06, 22:59

Unless he is in Khaak start mode.

Although I believe the khaak start mode ships come with a full complement of lasers so it's likely to be useless even if you are.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

busby1968
x3

Post by busby1968 » Mon, 12. Jun 06, 04:35

this is problably been answer before but how do u enable kahakk start mode?

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Mon, 12. Jun 06, 10:51

busby1968 wrote:this is problably been answer before but how do u enable kahakk start mode?
a. by reg cheat (that's lame)
b. by achieving some special ranking condition (nobody knows for sure afaik, but possibly it's XTreme fighting and trading ranks + something about reps too most likely)

Btw the Kyons dropped out in the
Spoiler
Show
Terracorp convoy defense mission,
right? I think of the possibility to kick out Kyons off-plot - Khaaks normally drop nothing, but I dunno if it will work if you shoot them with the same guns as in that mission.. (yet I still have no idea where to put them.. btw in Khaak start position you already have Kyons so need no spare ones.. You can make a collection of Kyons anyway :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”