i have won a lottery!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Modeler
x3tc

i have won a lottery!!!

Post by Modeler » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:07

yo ppl
i am amazed that it is trully possible to win a lottery
now i have 32 billion credits on my account

trying to figure out on what to waste the cash

so i can buy about anything in the x3 world

now i have a small question:
i have found a sector with 147 asteroids
and it is a pain in the ass to fly to each 1 to scan it
so the question is is there anything i can buy that will show me the stats of an asteroid?

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:17

firstoff u either have a script that allows u to win the lottery (cycows maybe), 2nd since ur saying u have 32 billion on ur account i know ur lieing as u cant hold more than 2 billion, and 3rd download the advanced mineral scanner

UlteriorModem
x3

Post by UlteriorModem » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:17

Congrats on the lottery hit.

Guess that quashes the rumor it cant be won :)

For the asteroids look here http://forum2.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=98258

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:21

im afraid kurt is correct. Your account can only hold 2 billions, so its impossible to have 32 billion in there weather u won the lottery or not

Modeler
x3tc

Post by Modeler » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:24

Kurt Shur'Tugal wrote:firstoff u either have a script that allows u to win the lottery (cycows maybe), 2nd since ur saying u have 32 billion on ur account i know ur lieing as u cant hold more than 2 billion, and 3rd download the advanced mineral scanner
hmm first of all i didn't download any scripts yet..
2nd answer i have got that msg of lotey won and the last 1 i bought said 32 billion, and i didn't check how much money i realy have went right to the forums
Last edited by Modeler on Thu, 6. Jul 06, 20:07, edited 2 times in total.

UlteriorModem
x3

Post by UlteriorModem » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:25

Cycrow wrote:im afraid kurt is correct. Your account can only hold 2 billions, so its impossible to have 32 billion in there weather u won the lottery or not
But is it actually possible to win (without scripts) ?

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 19:30

If it works (some ppl think it doesn't), the X lottery is way harder to won than the real life one. Can't recall the exact chance but it's at least 1 against several millions (billions?).
X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

Modeler
x3tc

Post by Modeler » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 20:08

where can i buy that advanced scanner? and is it much better?

i have went to the game and did check my account
wierd thing is that i have 12 million wich i had before the msg that sux :(

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 20:14

If you say you have won the lottery, please prove it by taking a screen shot and hosting it ;-)
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Ammok Rules
x3

Post by Ammok Rules » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 21:02

If you have won the lottery please prove it by sending me all your cash. Once i have finished counting it I promise to send whats left back. :D
lIfE iS a bOwL oF cHeRrIeS

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 21:09

Modeler wrote: i have went to the game and did check my account
wierd thing is that i have 12 million wich i had before the msg that sux :(
I guess that's the end of that.

I bought two tickets in my game, then I remembered that the chance to win the lottery in US(that big one that's going around) is less than being hit by a lightning. Strictly statistically speaking :)

EDIT:
the best "lottery" I got was four 10GJ shields and LOTS of Warheads from 1 or 2 Paranid Demeter Superfreighters.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Colonelnj10
x3

Post by Colonelnj10 » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 22:52

I have a little friend called the X3 Trainer by Brash, this is how I easily get 2 billion credits to fund my empire, other than my weed/booze facs

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 23:07

Colonelnj10 wrote:I have a little friend called the X3 Trainer by Brash, this is how I easily get 2 billion credits to fund my empire, other than my weed/booze facs
A script?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 23:31

the trainer isn't a script.

instead it edits the memory space for x3 allowing you to change your funds and rep and stuff

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Thu, 6. Jul 06, 23:57

Cycrow wrote:the trainer isn't a script.

instead it edits the memory space for x3 allowing you to change your funds and rep and stuff
oh ok.
Never heard or seen it. Does it actually "train"?:)

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Fri, 7. Jul 06, 00:06

In fact ArtMoney will let you do the cash thing too. I tested it out of curiosity.
However, since getting loads of cash without working for it sucks the life out of the game, I reloaded afterwards.

After all, what reason would I have for using a mining ship for weeks if I had loads of cash? Prospecting is great. For me it's one of the best features of X3.

Lastly though, downloading some free trainer that edits process memory space basically means trusting a stranger that their already invasive program won't do anything bad with your (almost certainly) administrator privilaged windows machine.

Artmoney at least has a pro version that they sell, they have something to lose if they wrote naughty code. Trusting Trainers is a bad idea.

Mr Random Trainer Writer has nothing to lose from inserting malicious code into your programs, nothing. No really, it's true.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 7. Jul 06, 00:18

althou the x3 one is written by an egosoft moderator ;)

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Fri, 7. Jul 06, 00:22

mrbadger wrote:

In fact ArtMoney will let you do the cash thing too. I tested it out of curiosity.
However, since getting loads of cash without working for it sucks the life out of the game, I reloaded afterwards.

After all, what reason would I have for using a mining ship for weeks if I had loads of cash? Prospecting is great. For me it's one of the best features of X3.

Lastly though, downloading some free trainer that edits process memory space basically means trusting a stranger that their already invasive program won't do anything bad with your (almost certainly) administrator privilaged windows machine.

Artmoney at least has a pro version that they sell, they have something to lose if they wrote naughty code. Trusting Trainers is a bad idea.

Mr Random Trainer Writer has nothing to lose from inserting malicious code into your programs, nothing. No really, it's true.
Now I understand

Well that's sounds dangerous.

I dont get it then, why have a trainer when you can have an in-game script that can give you all the money you want, safely ? :)
Besides, changing the memory directly makes me uncomfortable

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Fri, 7. Jul 06, 00:25

Cycrow wrote:althou the x3 one is written by an egosoft moderator ;)
oops...

I was talking about unknown people, names in a text file. Obviously an egosoft mod is in the catagory of people with something to lose.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 7. Jul 06, 00:32

but its true, trainers can be dangerous by there very nature.

they basically manipulate the memory that the game is currently using.
im talking trainers in general not just the x3 one

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”