Constructing ammunition depot

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Slonor

Constructing ammunition depot

Post by Slonor » Mon, 31. Jul 06, 23:56

I have four traders (1 UT) and a factory and will soon have enough money to construct my own weapons production factory because I could not find ones to outfit my centaur. I was wondering, which factories do I need? I have the weapon component fact, the AlpPBE, the BetaPAC and the AlphaHEPT so I think those will be enough. I can make them into a complex. What stuff will the factories require to function? What must be ferried in?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 00:08

First, you don't need the Weapon Component Factory. Player factories don't use them. For each of your weapons factories, you'll need ore, energy, and the secondary foodstuffs of the race where you bought the factory. In addition, if you want it self-sufficient, you'll need a crystal fab and a silicon mine to make the energy. Plus you'll need the primary foodstuffs to make the secondary foodstuffs that the weapons factories and the crystal fab need.
As you can see, they don't call it a 'complex' for nothing. :lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Slonor

Post by Slonor » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 00:30

Well, I'm buying everything from Argon (rank marshall so I can buy stuff), so I will need to know the names of the factories. So, I need the weap factory, crystal fab and silicone mine. Also, do all the weap factories (that make energy weapons) require the same resources? Can you list them?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 00:40

Here's the place to look for all your complex building questions:

**X3 Player Guides,Tutorials and other Useful Information** Updated 02/05/06
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Orion1632
x4

Post by Orion1632 » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 05:00

get the factory calculator, somewhere in the link posted above.

But does the centaur take PBE's ??

Star_Raider15
x3

Post by Star_Raider15 » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 10:03

centaur dont take PBE at most APSG i tthink
if u wonna outfit ur centaur then i sugest u find a factory selling HEPT send a transporter and wait until it make u the weapons thhat how i kitted my centaur

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Tue, 1. Aug 06, 10:47

Take a look a this

Code: Select all

Argon	Alpha PBE Forge
Argon	Beta PAC Forge
Argon	Alpha HEPT Forge
Argon	Ore Mine L
Argon	Silicon Mine L
Argon	Cattle Ranch L         2 needed
Argon	Cahoona Bakery L   2 needed
Argon	Crystal Fab M          3 needed
Argon	Solar Power Plant L
Based on yields of about 30 for each mine, but you could probably get away with less. Check out the compex calculator. Its invaluable.

Edit
3 crystal fabs m, some suplus, same with cahoona's
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”