What to do after the fleet mission in Omicron Laiyre?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

blahblahblah

What to do after the fleet mission in Omicron Laiyre?

Post by blahblahblah » Mon, 8. Dec 03, 09:11

I think I forgot what those goobers said and it didn't get put in my personal log so now I have no idea what to do to continue the plot. I remember it was something about a hospital, but someone spoil me please.

ManiacDC
x3

Post by ManiacDC » Mon, 8. Dec 03, 09:22

after destroying ALL the remaining khaak in the sector just go to Argon Prime and talk to Ban Danna on the Argon One
Spoiler
Show
I believe the game then ends... I haven't found anything after that, someone please say otherwise...

Brianetta
x4

Post by Brianetta » Mon, 8. Dec 03, 09:25

Spoiler
Show
ManiacDC wrote:I believe the game then ends... I haven't found anything after that, someone please say otherwise...
Excuse me... the plot ends, not the game! The plot is just a minor distraction from the real object, which is doing what you want in space ships.
PGP fingerprint: FA3D CA2F 38D3 BA69 87E1 D52E C204 FB5C 430A 0BFA

ManiacDC
x3

Post by ManiacDC » Mon, 8. Dec 03, 09:38

Brianetta wrote:
Spoiler
Show
ManiacDC wrote:I believe the game then ends... I haven't found anything after that, someone please say otherwise...
Excuse me... the plot ends, not the game! The plot is just a minor distraction from the real object, which is doing what you want in space ships.
lol I know that

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”