spacefly collector

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

masseyred
x3

spacefly collector

Post by masseyred » Thu, 31. Aug 06, 19:50

how do i get the spacefly collector to work ie which control :evil:

Mudkest
x4

Post by Mudkest » Thu, 31. Aug 06, 19:59

zap fly with ion disrupter, open cargobay and scoop the spacefly doesnt work?
Avast ye chumsucking scumbuckets. Landlubbers be keelhauled, pillage them poodles and bring missery and mutiny to the mercifull

leloa
x3

Post by leloa » Thu, 31. Aug 06, 21:09

Mudkest wrote:zap fly with ion disrupter, open cargobay and scoop the spacefly doesnt work?
note:cargo bay life support needed(corect me if i wrong but that made for taking slaves+spaceflyes aboard)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 31. Aug 06, 21:15

leloa wrote:
Mudkest wrote:zap fly with ion disrupter, open cargobay and scoop the spacefly doesnt work?
note:cargo bay life support needed(corect me if i wrong but that made for taking slaves+spaceflyes aboard)
Cargo bay lifesupport is for slaves only. Spacefly collector is for spaceflies only.

[Corrected :wink: )
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

leloa
x3

Post by leloa » Thu, 31. Aug 06, 21:19

Nanook wrote:
leloa wrote:
Cargo bay lifesupport is for slaves only. Spacefly collector is for spaceflies only.

[Corrected :wink: )
i realy thought that has that use(that is why always my ships has that even if i never seen a spacefly exept that in menelasus frontier(that was once only))thanks for correcting me

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”