Storyline Mission Bugs and Solutions/"GiRig" Fixes( MAKE STICKY?)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

AuTo|KraZyKeg
x2

Storyline Mission Bugs and Solutions/"GiRig" Fixes( MAKE STICKY?)

Post by AuTo|KraZyKeg » Mon, 11. Sep 06, 16:39

I have had numerous mission problems with x3(fully patched, months after release) as I'm sure the other customers who have purchased this game.

I've run into the misson 7/8(or so) Miria sticking at the North jump gate bug...fixed by flying off and coming back, but NOW I've hit a bug for the mission where you go into a big asteroid lookin for the AT Gunner and then your HUD goes away and won't come back. I've looked around on the forums, and even tried using the horribly pitiful search engine all to no avail.

Anyone know some solutions to these problems? and perhaps other storyline mission bugs?

Also, why werent these bugs fixed patches ago? You'd think that if ANYTHING worked it would be the storyline of the game? Surely they did'nt waste all that money for the nice voice acting for nothing?

I LOVE the open ended'ness of the game, but I, as I'm sure many others, would like to do the storyline THEN conquer the universe.
THANKS

bes
x2

Post by bes » Mon, 11. Sep 06, 16:59

??, just fly the ship and go fast and try NOT to hit stuff too much and make sure your ship isnt on autopilot follow before talking to your dad..

its just like the mission with the spy drone...

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”