2nd Unknown Sector by Maelstrom

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

IrishStar
x3

2nd Unknown Sector by Maelstrom

Post by IrishStar » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 20:23

Can anyone give me the correct co ordinates for the South Jumpgate in the first unknown sector. Im trying to get the Nova but I cant find the second jump gate.

I've been searching in the 1st Unknown sector for the South Gate to the 2nd Unknown Sector. I just cant find it. Someone please help!!!

ceogreen
x3tc

Post by ceogreen » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 20:46

It's more like sw ish.

Use the command 'jump fly to position' and select a location in the far sw of the sector, this will jump you into the sector via the closest gate to the location you select, which in this case will be the south gate, now all you have to do is turn round and fly through the gate.

Geggo
x3tc

Post by Geggo » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 21:06

If you don't want to explore your self, here's a pdf that has sector coordinates and coordinates of every gate in them.

http://users.altecnet.gr/pccenter/x3reunion_gates.pdf

Uzi77
x4

Post by Uzi77 » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 21:49

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are SQUASH mines around that gate. Fly carefully.

Khaak_Hammer
x2

Post by Khaak_Hammer » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 23:22

I found it-only to get blasted by the mines that were planted around it.

PS: Uzi have you made any progress toward my avatar yet?

Andaius

Post by Andaius » Tue, 12. Sep 06, 23:54

You could do it the "cheaty" way, if you don't mind missing out on the fun of finding it yourself.
Spoiler
Show
All you need is a jumpdrive, energy and nav software. Then what you do is a jump and move to position. put your location to be way, way, way far in the direction you want to find the gate. Then after you make the jump poof you will exit the gate your looking for. All you have to do it stop the autopilot and do a 180 or hit the reverse.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”