Second Simulator Tutorial: Mosquito Missile problem

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Hyperion72
x2

Second Simulator Tutorial: Mosquito Missile problem

Post by Hyperion72 » Mon, 15. Dec 03, 02:49

I was playing through the simulator to get a feel for the new interface but when I got to the part where I was asked to select and fire a mosquito missile at a target, I found a problem. I get a response similar to, "Although the missile you have chosen would do the job, please use a Mosquito missile for this tutorial" or something to that effect.

No matter how I arm the Mosquito, it thinks I'm using something else and I cannot progress. Has anyone else hit this problem, or is it reinstall time already?

Dungeoncrawler
x3tc

Post by Dungeoncrawler » Mon, 15. Dec 03, 08:07

Well, i have played through that already. And, although i did get that same response, it was due to me arming another missle (remember, at that point you have a total of three different types). I rearmed the correct missle, and fired and destroyed the enemy ship. Don't know if this helps you or not?

DC

Hyperion72
x2

Post by Hyperion72 » Sat, 20. Dec 03, 04:09

I thought I might have selected the wrong missile, so I cycled through them all, attempting to fire each time. Same response. I just finished patching, so I'll give it another go.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”