NEWS: X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

moggy2
x3ap

NEWS: X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 23. Dec 06, 19:24

X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

The X3 Reunion 2.0 Update has been available for more than 3 weeks now and all those great new features came with new tasks and of course a slightly bigger workload. There's no doubt that the most spectacular addition was the player-owned HQ, which offers 8 times more storage capacity than the huge Argon Mammoth station transporter. With that vast amount of cargo space at your disposal, you'll have to plan carefully, so that AI traders don't take up all the space. That's were the Dock Ware Manager comes in - this cool piece of software lets the player assign a certain amount of storage space, to which all the Commercial Agent and Commodity Logistics pilots are restricted.

The 2.0 update comes with several new ships to complement our fleets. To aid you in managing your fleets, the Fleet Support Ship Software provides you with some easy but very effective commands, covering nearly every aspect.

Your enemies also got a boost as well and are now a much greater threat than ever before. To find and explore enemy sectors, Teladi scientists have developed some exploration software to remotely probe those areas without risking your pilots' lives. Secure sectors are, however, still explored by manned vessels.

The following items are in this Pack:

- Afterburner
- Commercial Agent
- Commodity Logistics Software MK1
- Commodity Logistics Software MK2
- Dock Ware Manager
- Explorer Software
- Fleet Support Ship Software
- Manual Trade Commands
- Missile Defense Mosquito
- Remote Transporter Device
- Station Manager

Much fun with the new Bonus Package: X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

Sakurabisu
x3tc

Post by Sakurabisu » Sat, 23. Dec 06, 23:25

>Create Minefield mode

I forsee myself having a lot of fun with this. *plots sinisterly*

The_Abyss
x3

Post by The_Abyss » Sat, 23. Dec 06, 23:32

:thumb_up:
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sat, 23. Dec 06, 23:36

Excellent job Moggy2 & Team :thumb_up:

Cheers Euclid

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 00:15

:D :D :D :D thanks for a great Christmas gift..

Daedra
x3

Well done,Egosoft!

Post by Daedra » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 00:50

I have the ship "Xenon LX" and I bought the "AfterBurner MK-1"(it's in the last official bonus package for Russia) for it. Then I used the afterburner few times and my ship could accelerate up to 480 m/s!!!Then I used Afterburner more and my ship could fly with speed more than 6000 m/s!!!!!Egosoft,your game has a lot of bugs!!When they will be fixed?! :(

Uzi77
x4

Re: Well done,Egosoft!

Post by Uzi77 » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 00:54

Daedra wrote:my ship could fly with speed more than 6000 m/s!!!!!Egosoft,your game has a lot of bugs!!
A bug you say? I'd class that as a blessing. Transversing large sectors would take seconds... and the universe... minutes :P

On a more serious note, I've heard a few things like this. Seems the afterburner is a little..... unpredictable.

Fresshness

Post by Fresshness » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 00:54

Cool ! Sound just what I need :lol:

What is the price of the "AfterBurner MK-1" software?

JMCorp
x4

Post by JMCorp » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 01:16

Daedra wrote:I have the ship "Xenon LX" and I bought the "AfterBurner MK-1"(it's in the last official bonus package for Russia) for it. Then I used the afterburner few times and my ship could accelerate up to 480 m/s!!!Then I used Afterburner more and my ship could fly with speed more than 6000 m/s!!!!!Egosoft,your game has a lot of bugs!!When they will be fixed?! :(
that was supposedly fixed in 3.1.05 bonus pack

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 01:38

Daedra wrote:Egosoft,your game has a lot of bugs!!When they will be fixed?! :(
Bonus Pack bugs are NOT Egosoft Bugs. The scrips in the Bonus Pack are Player made.

So please, stop trying to blame Ego for scripts they didn't make. Let alone a known issue (see afterburner thread) that was being fixed in this release.
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

Sakurabisu
x3tc

Post by Sakurabisu » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 01:56

The afterburned has been adjusted and my Hydra's boosted speed has been cut by ~50mps and it can't maintain that constantly. That made me a sad panda. Then I noticed the new Jump and fly to me and Jump and fly to homebase commands. That made me happy again.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 02:11

Hey, you know the 'Fly Through Gate Command'? That was mine ;-)

Sorry, just my little claim to fame there... :roll:
Oh, I also came up with the word 'Concussion' in the Concussion Impulse Generator!

Ok, I'm finished now
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 02:47

Ohnoz! I was planning on leaving X3 till the expansion pack, so I've given my disk to my son. now I have to go buy another one to try these out...

/sigh

Incidentally, he loves the game.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Mazer
x3

Post by Mazer » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 02:51

i thank all who worked on this game becuase you have done such a wonderful job making it better and better.
You know you have had enough when you dock at a pirate base and toss a couple bucks at the monitor...

Mazer

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 03:16

What a relief !!

Commodity Logistics Software now works with the HQ,
my UTs are all running again :D

I'll have to investigate DockWare Manager too.

Good release, with extras as well.

Merry Christmas !

berth
x4

Post by berth » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 03:41

Been looking forward to this. I was hoping it would appear round about now. But I must say I wasn't planning on staying up this late! Bloooargh!

Merry Xmas to all my forum siblings!

(snowflakes are nice btw) :) :)

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 03:48

And Station Manager works right. I've been testing it since AalaarDB fixed it. We just had to wait till the BP was released to public. :)
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

Crypton
x3

Post by Crypton » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 04:36

Nice, just have got back to playing some X3 after being gone a while with personal matters and is great to see a new bonus package out :) Was using the 3.1.04 and had a few issues it looks like 3.1.05 will fix :D

Thanks and Merry X-Mas

Dungeoncrawler
x3tc

Post by Dungeoncrawler » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 08:37

Thanks for the update to the Bonus Pack! Have not been playing allot of X3 as of late, but plan on doing so over my holiday vacation. Thanks again, and a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday to everyone.

Dc

P.S Be safe everyone...

dazzoefc77
x3

Post by dazzoefc77 » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 09:19

Nicely done. Thanks a lot and a merry christmas to all who live in the X Universe.
No silly Teladi i dont lose profit, I get your ship

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”