This game is TERRIBLE!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gee
x2

This game is TERRIBLE!

Post by gee » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 12:05

It's terrible, awful, sickening and worrisome that I can't stop playing this game. The more I play it, the more ideas I have for things to do in the future, the more plans I make, the deeper my strategy gets.

It's terrible that some bunch of guys think they have the right to create a game so damn good that it consumes the life of it's players.

It's shocking, and it shouldn't be allowed.

:wink:

Bolkie
x2

Post by Bolkie » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 12:07

get a laywer :D
I am a Paranid Believer.........are you...?

interax
x4

Post by interax » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 12:26

This is a game???? :P

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: This game is TERRIBLE!

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 13:05

gee wrote:It's terrible, awful, sickening and worrisome that I can't stop playing this game. The more I play it, the more ideas I have for things to do in the future, the more plans I make, the deeper my strategy gets.

It's terrible that some bunch of guys think they have the right to create a game so damn good that it consumes the life of it's players.

I was brasing myself for some bad press then. :D
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Orillion
x4

Post by Orillion » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 13:36

i was ready for some flameing :) but then i read the post and then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Processor: AMD AM4 Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.7 Ghz
Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200Mhz
GFX: Inno3D GeForce GTX 1070 iChill X3 8GB
Harddrive(s): Samsung Evo 970 250GB - Samsung Evo 960 500 GB - Western Digital Blue 1 TB

HeavyD
x2

Re: This game is TERRIBLE!

Post by HeavyD » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 13:50

gee wrote:It's terrible, awful, sickening and worrisome that I can't stop playing this game. The more I play it, the more ideas I have for things to do in the future, the more plans I make, the deeper my strategy gets.

You are damn right, this game sucks like a two dollar whore. I can not sleep, I can't eat and on my work iam a zombie, because of the lack of sleep and food. Due to the fact tham iam playing until 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning and even then I have to force myself to go to sleep because iam planning what to do that evening when iam arriving home from work.

My cats have killed each other because I havent fed them for two weeks now, I believe instead of three thin cats I have one fat one left. Hopefully he wont attack me tonight when I arrive home from work.

You can see even on my work iam searching the web for more X2-tension.

Iam loosing my mind, WHUAUAUAUAUAUAUA WUAAUAUA :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No iam not kidding, iam deadly realistic :wink:

gee
x2

Post by gee » Wed, 17. Dec 03, 14:02

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my woe. :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”