Am i just stupid or why on earth can't i put my M7 on patrol..

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mistyevening
x3tc

Am i just stupid or why on earth can't i put my M7 on patrol..

Post by Mistyevening » Sat, 13. Jan 07, 09:58

I've read dozens on topics about how to put things on sector patrol. But somehow i manage to NOT got it right it seems :evil:

1. I choose the ship and go to commands menu, scroll down to the special commands and press the "Patrol: Add Sector." I choose Ore Belt.

2. From main Commands menu i choose Combat, and Patrol single sector.
Yet again i choose Ore Belt.. After that it gives me the OB map to choose waypoints with the numpad numbers?? and confirming them with numpad Enter? ...Is it just me.. or does this nothing.. It doesent give any beeps or anything as confirmation, and if i press the basic Return it goes back to the sector selection screen..

I'm getting really annoyed by this..

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Sat, 13. Jan 07, 10:02

For single sector patrol all you need to do is select 4 waypoint in the sector to patrol between and it will start.

For multi sector patrol you have to add the sectors via Special Commands. Note that the ship will patrol the sector in the order you select them.

Mistyevening
x3tc

Post by Mistyevening » Sat, 13. Jan 07, 10:10

Heh the correct answer for my question was: i AM stupid.. i got it to work.

thanks

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Sat, 13. Jan 07, 10:19

According to the Forum Rules I cannot say that. You can call yourself whatever you want.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”