earthly questions (may contain spoiler)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grim company
x3tc

earthly questions (may contain spoiler)

Post by grim company » Wed, 24. Jan 07, 13:05

A: i was wondering if i could get to earth and i almost did... the earth fleet were getting angry as i passed through their ships 8) , as they fired they hit each other and made a battleship explode :twisted:
but i just went right through the gate and then.... :o nothing i passed right through it without jumping is it a bug or a restriction?

B: those earth ship equipment plans the argon sell (at a low pirce) can i use them to make new ships in the HQ ? (havent gotten it yet)
[ external image ]
"You've Never felt Safer"
proud captain of the "nightbringer" Unholy Fury (A Join-In DiD by Captain CAVEMAN!!!)

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: earthly questions (may contain spoiler)

Post by CBJ » Wed, 24. Jan 07, 13:13

grim company wrote:B: those earth ship equipment plans the argon sell (at a low pirce) can i use them to make new ships in the HQ ? (havent gotten it yet)
This was answered already only a few threads down. You cannot. They are specifications, not blueprints.

grim company
x3tc

Post by grim company » Wed, 24. Jan 07, 13:24

too bad then... those battle ships looked kool 8)
[ external image ]
"You've Never felt Safer"
proud captain of the "nightbringer" Unholy Fury (A Join-In DiD by Captain CAVEMAN!!!)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”