i got it !! AVERICE !!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mk1-orion
x3tc

i got it !! AVERICE !!

Post by mk1-orion » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 17:14

690m credits !!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/ ... yspace.jpg
thought i'd change the name tho...averice sounds like something from superman :lol:

suitably chuffed and am now going to conquer the entire galaxy - with space fuel and space weed ! ( when i can afford them )

* as some of you probably guess i used the cheat cash thingy bit to actually have the finances to afford it - but that's the only thing they have been used for *

now.. off to start work on Legend's Home 8)

oversized pic replaced with link ..... Scarecrow
[ external image ]

Mercury : for transporting goods to make as much profit as possible - and also good for whoopin some butt :)

danielhumphries50
x3

Post by danielhumphries50 » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 17:22

good for you but how do you use the money cheat i can't seem to understand it
damn that post was as good as that girl last night god she can move her body shame is she was a twisted lady ouch :->

very funny vid

TKperson
x4

Post by TKperson » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 18:05

Hmm, I recently started a new save for X3 for the late 2006 patch. And I realized that the first time I was out exploring that avarice displayed as "Unknown sector" but I looked back at the universe map again last night and it now displays as "Avarice." Does this mean that the bidding has started/ended ? I'm still quite busy setting up stations and have yet to get a TL.

- This is my third time on X3 so I know what I'm doing with regards to getting money, but getting it fast enough might be a problem.

mbthegreat
x3tc

Post by mbthegreat » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 18:09

legend's home? are you alegend yet? in that case no entry I'm afraid

mk1-orion
x3tc

Post by mk1-orion » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 19:26

danielhumphries50 wrote:good for you but how do you use the money cheat i can't seem to understand it
you obviously download it, then go into the ships orders, then general, then scroll down to money. when it brings up the entry box, put in as much as you like.. i put 700m credits to make sure i definately got the sector ! am glad i did too.. altho i do have a few beefs but i'll try and work them out for myself before crying for help !!!

good flying...and happy hunting :D
[ external image ]

Mercury : for transporting goods to make as much profit as possible - and also good for whoopin some butt :)

KipperTheFish
x3tc

Post by KipperTheFish » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 19:40

Doesn't seem like much of an achievement if you just "cheat" the money for it.
Pushing up the anti, I know you're gonna see me, Read 'em and weep, The deadman's hand again.

mk1-orion
x3tc

Post by mk1-orion » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 19:45

it's not to be honest - i just really wanted the sector and knew that i'd never get the money to buy it, so i used a bit of initiative, cheated, and will pay it back when my factories have produced enough mullah for me to do so
[ external image ]

nightspore333
x3tc

Post by nightspore333 » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 20:36

KipperTheFish wrote:Doesn't seem like much of an achievement if you just "cheat" the money for it.
It's not. I just did it to stop the BBS spam. Haven't done anything with the sector & probably won't.

LionOfHeart
x3tc

Post by LionOfHeart » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 20:36

where to find the mony cheat??

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Sun, 18. Feb 07, 22:13

what's the point if you're going to cheat the money? it ceases to be worth the bother... I have never cheated any money, and I only use SETA x6 and then only to cross a sector...

Those of us that bought Avarice, and earned the credits the hard way... find it's far more worthwhile then...

DMM
x4

Post by DMM » Mon, 19. Feb 07, 03:28

You play it your way and others play it there way.If earning it makes you feel all warm inside then good for you.However lots of people use scripts and I cant agree with your comment there.Nice "SELF" pat on the back though.WAY TO GO CHAMP!!!

Syndrome
x3tc

Post by Syndrome » Mon, 19. Feb 07, 03:42

DMM wrote:You play it your way and others play it there way.If earning it makes you feel all warm inside then good for you.However lots of people use scripts and I cant agree with your comment there.Nice "SELF" pat on the back though.WAY TO GO CHAMP!!!
But you can't dissagree that earning the money is alot more worthwhile. I would cheat the money in but only because I seem to have to get a new game every few months and I've never got more than 30 mil.

Nice achievement though. Can someone please remind me, how do you get Avarice?

Mobius R
x3tc

Post by Mobius R » Mon, 19. Feb 07, 04:01

Intergalactic numpty bolox? haha.
Anyway, you got any idea what triggered the auction? e.g. How many game hours do you have so far? How many stations do you own? etc, etc...

mk1-orion
x3tc

Post by mk1-orion » Mon, 19. Feb 07, 07:37

i had about 5.5m credits - a silicone mine, 1 u/t and 2 mercs working the mine (buying/selling). i'd been playing for maybe 5 or 6 'game days' when it started showing up in the bb at all the stations. got a bit anoying because i couldn't bid on it straight away !
[ external image ]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”