YT-2000 with GKyons and BFAAs LMAO

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

japesk
x3tc

YT-2000 with GKyons and BFAAs LMAO

Post by japesk » Mon, 26. Feb 07, 18:43

Hey folx, last night I got a little bored, and thought I'd give the ship creator a try. Dowloaded the YT-2000 Otana, and edited the ship to carry 8 forward firing Gamma Kyons, and the turrets to have 6 BFAAs a piece. Man what a hoot. I wnet into one of the Xenon sectors, and in about 30 minutes cleared it out completely. Theough the G Kyons suck at range against the fighters, I'm used to closing in using BPBEs, so once i'm in 1 km range, I hose the fighters down with them. Also, the the FAAs whack their share of fighters too.

Got bored of being invincible, and reloaded a previous save, but for those 30 minutes, life was good. Oh yeah, also edited the recharge rate, and changed the shields to 125 x 5.

Really put it to those computer jockeys. Also, those BFAAs really tax your gun energy levels.

Anyhow, had a bunch of fun, and now it's back to the real game.

danielhumphries50
x3

Post by danielhumphries50 » Mon, 26. Feb 07, 20:26

where can you get this editor
damn that post was as good as that girl last night god she can move her body shame is she was a twisted lady ouch :->

very funny vid

strude
x4

Post by strude » Tue, 27. Feb 07, 06:17

danielhumphries50 wrote:where can you get this editor
In the S&M forums, one of the stickies is for scripting/modding tools. The script installer and ship creator are both by Cycrow and should be listed either directly on the site, or by following the link to Cycrows website.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”