Squash mines. Good investment?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lord Schwarz
x3

Squash mines. Good investment?

Post by Lord Schwarz » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 16:09

Quick question. I see several mine factorys and look at details and they never seem to have any in stock. Does this mean these mines are in high demand throughout the galaxy? Aka, if I built a mine factory would it be a really good investment?

danielhumphries50
x3

Post by danielhumphries50 » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 16:17

depends where you build it they are illegal in every sector appart from the split and obviously the pirate sectors so you could lose customersbut on the whole any illegal product is a good investment
damn that post was as good as that girl last night god she can move her body shame is she was a twisted lady ouch :->

very funny vid

Paxton Fettel
x3ap

Re: Squash mines. Good investment?

Post by Paxton Fettel » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 16:19

Lord Schwarz wrote:Quick question. I see several mine factorys and look at details and they never seem to have any in stock. Does this mean these mines are in high demand throughout the galaxy?
Depends on whether the resource stocks are full...
Once more for the dummies :
There is not They're is not Their
Two is not Too is not To
Your is not You're is not Yore

Don't be proud of your ignorance, learn the basics...

KipperTheFish
x3tc

Post by KipperTheFish » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 17:34

The trouble with squashies is finding a regular buyer.
More profitable to build ship mounted weapons that can always be sold to the "special" stations dotted around the universe that will buy any gun at any time. IE Terracorp HQ.
Pushing up the anti, I know you're gonna see me, Read 'em and weep, The deadman's hand again.

Paranoid66
x3tc

Post by Paranoid66 » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 17:34

Had some success selling these in X2 there was a steady demand. Not factory orientated in X3 at the moment so can't comment on the X3 situation but imagine the previous posters have it on the nose with factories it is all location location location.

I think almost any factory can be a good bet if it is placed correctly and x3 is more dynamic and varied than x2. If you think your universe has a high demand you can suppply I say go for it and GOOD LUCK!
Beyond 'X' Far future (Fanfic): BkI BkII BkIII

Never more than 98.8 percent sure about anything.
98.8 percent sure that anyone who is 100 percent certain needs re-educating for the sake of humanity.

STKR
x3

Post by STKR » Sat, 3. Mar 07, 20:12

Big destroyers are always better than Squasch mines (my opinion) .

Why ?

You can destroyers flay to the attacked sektor/factory .
After long times , that is cheaper than the mines .

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”