Where to buy a flak cannon

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

esse
x3

Where to buy a flak cannon

Post by esse » Wed, 7. Mar 07, 18:23

Hey folks. I'm after an Alpha or Beta Flak Cannon. Anybody know where I can buy one?

The search on this forum ain't great...

cheeseburger

Post by cheeseburger » Wed, 7. Mar 07, 18:29

The location of forges are different in each game, you have to search for them. If you only need few, search on equipment docks.

Tip: deploy a satellite and install the traing system extension, then you have access on stock&price list of stations in the sector with the satellite.

CraftyPilot

Post by CraftyPilot » Wed, 7. Mar 07, 18:30

There is a beta flak forge in red light in my game, and boron equipment docks have aflaks. Split equipment docks have bflaks. There is an aflakk forge in rolks fate in my game too.

xalien
x4

Post by xalien » Wed, 7. Mar 07, 18:52

In all my games I have an FAA complex in Red Light, so I guess it's one of the default starting stations for that sector.
I think another "regular" is BFAA in Aladna Hill.

philip_hughes
x3tc

Post by philip_hughes » Thu, 8. Mar 07, 04:52

2 better ways...

1. Make your own. check the shipyards, I think the boron one near bluish snout has a forge from memory (could be wrong)

2. You have a hyp.. or some capital ship? "liberate" a few from the xenon. :twisted:
Split now give me death? Nah. Just give me your ship.

Paranoid66
x3tc

Post by Paranoid66 » Thu, 8. Mar 07, 09:18

The Flak forge in Red Light in my game seems broken. Ever since I noticed it, it has had only one BFLAK and 0 AFLAKS in its stock. Was keeping a close eye on it for a very long time it just isn't producing. Looking at it, it seems slightly short on E cells all the time. Maybe I should try selling to it but the price is rather low!

Ended up building my own AFLAK Factory in Ocean of Fantasy! Funny thing was just as it was stocking up and I was beginning to supply myself I picked up I think it was 8 AFLAKS from the Xenon. Sometimes I swear the game has a black sense of humour LOL!

Off topic I was wondering do NPC stations stop producing if they lack Secondary Resources - maybe this was the FLAK factories woe, never pay much attention to these unless I am trading them. Sad question from an relative oldie but it is something I just never really thought about before!
Beyond 'X' Far future (Fanfic): BkI BkII BkIII

Never more than 98.8 percent sure about anything.
98.8 percent sure that anyone who is 100 percent certain needs re-educating for the sake of humanity.

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Thu, 8. Mar 07, 09:50

suggest you get Scorp's map... makes finding things like that easy...

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=166320
Last edited by Etolf on Thu, 8. Mar 07, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.

ORIOLE
x2

Post by ORIOLE » Thu, 8. Mar 07, 09:54

I use Tomcat's Product Finder. It makes X3 a pleasure to play. Now I spend less time searching for products and more time fighting and trading.

:)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”