Do Xenon K's ever drop any loot (*PPC) in Xenon sectors?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

anneonemous
x3tc

Do Xenon K's ever drop any loot (*PPC) in Xenon sectors?

Post by anneonemous » Tue, 13. Mar 07, 02:54

See title. Only Xenons that I have ever seen drop stuff are J's, in X sectors.

Only had one X-cap ship on an Xi so far, so no datapoints for that.

Thanks for your time,

AoN.

Paranoid66
x3tc

Post by Paranoid66 » Tue, 13. Mar 07, 03:01

A J droped GPPC's in an Xi I did the other day. I didn't take it out although I was attacking it at the time in my M7 the killing blow came from the assisting Argon Titan.

I think I found GPPC's in two crates in that mission when I collected loot gaining a total of 10 GPPC's I had to drop a load of energy cells to pick them all up. They are now resting comfortably in my Zeus. I was thinking it would give it some extra punch should it get into a squabble OOS!

Sorry answered wrong question!
Beyond 'X' Far future (Fanfic): BkI BkII BkIII

Never more than 98.8 percent sure about anything.
98.8 percent sure that anyone who is 100 percent certain needs re-educating for the sake of humanity.

bent1ck
x3

Post by bent1ck » Tue, 13. Mar 07, 03:59

Yes. I have had J's and K's drop PPC boxes in Xenon sectors and in XI missions. It does vary though. Sometimes they drop a lot, sometimes they do not drop.

philip_hughes
x3tc

Post by philip_hughes » Tue, 13. Mar 07, 06:25

Yes.

Dependant on random variables.

Some people say if you get up close and personal... close enough to make them change to hepts, the chances of dropping GPPc's increases. Unsupported
Split now give me death? Nah. Just give me your ship.

anneonemous
x3tc

Post by anneonemous » Tue, 13. Mar 07, 06:35

For J's I like to be less than ~ 800m off, and on the back side (the one with fewer antennae), which seems to reduce their ability to shoot at you. Perhaps the turrets can't bear that close in.

AoN.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”