Ecliptic Projector

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Mercenary
x3tc

Ecliptic Projector

Post by Mercenary » Mon, 22. Dec 03, 10:52

Couple of things with X2, maybe mentioned before:

Ecliptic Projector: This used to stay on when switched on all the time in X-T but in X2 it automatically switches itself off everytime you dock or jump sector. Not sure why?

Bulletin board: Not sure how often this is supposed to change with new stories but having a few game "days" they don't appear to change very much.

FLY135
x2

Post by FLY135 » Fri, 9. Jan 04, 16:36

How do you turn it on? I bought one but so far I haven't seen it do anything.

Mercenary
x3tc

Post by Mercenary » Fri, 9. Jan 04, 16:40

press 'g' on the keyboard.

But as I say it'll turn itself off when you jump sectors and when you dock..

TradinCajun
x3tc

Post by TradinCajun » Fri, 9. Jan 04, 18:19

How about auto-level incorporated with ecliptic projector?

Auto-pilot - I kown this is a game but realistically isn't air/spacecraft supposed to roll into a turn NOT roll right to go left?

It's also aggravating to have your ship roll out of level fight for no apparent reason when you apply autopilot (not all the time but enough to wonder why it does it.). Think of the all the surpised passengers if that were to happen to them on a commercial airline lol. Also have speed adjustable in autopilot. Maybe start full-out but be able to slowdown while still in autopilot.

Fix 2 dogs endlessly chasing their tails in AI combat. Bad AI.

The_Abyss
x3

Re: Ecliptic Projector

Post by The_Abyss » Fri, 9. Jan 04, 18:52

Mercenary wrote:Bulletin board: Not sure how often this is supposed to change with new stories but having a few game "days" they don't appear to change very much.
IIRC correctly, new ones are introduced as your rank changes. Of course, most are race specific so hopping around between race systems will mean you get to see a whole lot more. :)
Strung out on Britain's high, hitting an all time low

Reven
x4

Post by Reven » Sat, 10. Jan 04, 08:12

The issue of the ecliptic projector not staying turned on is known and listed both in my bug list, and in the official bug list from Egosoft (the sticky one at the top of this forum)
You were warned... pirates will be hunted down like vermin.

Ex Turbo Modestum

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”