Avarice

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cools71
x2

Avarice

Post by cools71 » Wed, 28. Mar 07, 23:24

I decided thay after reading the forum that I didn't need or want to buy Averice. I had the cash, I am a multi billionaire, now that I have nearly got to the end of playing...again, I thought that the only thing I just about haven't done is buy/own a sector. Now the little bugger has been bought. I am guessing I have missed the boat.

Unless it comes up for auction again, do you guys know if it does. No hack/script solutions please.

Cheers
Space is very empty......Until you fill it with things.

Joshua_Dahl
x3

Post by Joshua_Dahl » Wed, 28. Mar 07, 23:36

If your game is from pre-latest patch then yes, it will come back to the auction. If not, you are out of luck.

John Buford
x2

Post by John Buford » Thu, 29. Mar 07, 19:39

Even the bulletin message says it "empty space is worth something". You aint missing out on Avarice, just forget it. If one of the names to choose had a unique letter (to find it easier on the universe map) it would prolly be worth the cash but not even that is the case. (I'd suggest the name "Zomgwtfallyourbase")

Martin Logan
x3

Take some place else

Post by Martin Logan » Thu, 29. Mar 07, 21:15

There are still plentyfull unkown sectors universe mao might not show your name as owner but how cares i have my own unkown sector for zero credits exept the ships i use to keep it safe of course.
Then again i wouldnt need them since the last enemy i saw in there was a harrier :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”