bloody wingmen

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

coaton

bloody wingmen

Post by coaton » Tue, 1. May 07, 01:58

right 3 hours and still no closer to finding out...

how in budda's name can you get your wingman (fighters) to auto dock in a carrier

i cant take much more please someone help as im thinking of self destructing
(and not in the game, by sitting in the mircowave on full power)

:evil:
ARGON THERE MINE....

D42
x3tc

Im Guessing

Post by D42 » Tue, 1. May 07, 02:16

Maybe it has something on it in the Search section.. From Control Panel under your Profile name ... Look Right.. I'm new here as well and I cant seem to get my Jumpdrive to Jump yet w each 3 ships I have bought jumpdrives for and had E-cells avail for.. Going to search it up now...

coaton

Post by coaton » Tue, 1. May 07, 02:21

press ctrl J when i space click a sector and then the gate on the right
ARGON THERE MINE....

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 1. May 07, 03:07

make sure the fighters have their homebase set to the carrier, then use the attack all enemies and land command. When there are no enemies in range they'll automatically land on the carrier.

This is the command they launch with when the carrier is attacked and they launch automatically.

Is that what you were asking?

coaton

Post by coaton » Tue, 1. May 07, 13:25

yes thanks mate your a life saver. :)
ARGON THERE MINE....

bubbafett
x3

Post by bubbafett » Wed, 2. May 07, 03:09

moggy2 wrote:make sure the fighters have their homebase set to the carrier, then use the attack all enemies and land command. When there are no enemies in range they'll automatically land on the carrier.

This is the command they launch with when the carrier is attacked and they launch automatically.

Is that what you were asking?
I notice that little trick doesn't work with TL's. :(
I can tell my wingmen to return home to get them to dock all at once, but is there any way to make all of them launch at once from a TL?

bubbafett
x3

Post by bubbafett » Thu, 3. May 07, 09:13

Found the answer to my own question.

For anyone else wondering how to get a group of wingmen to undock from a TL, select one of the docked ships and open it's command window.
You can then broadcast messages to other docked ships in the sector including wingmen and other misc ship classes.

The protect or attack commands will make them all undock and go to work and once the fun's over the return home command will make them all dock. (the TL is each ship's homebase)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”