M0 : True Battleship

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SunFire
x3tc

M0 : True Battleship

Post by SunFire » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 13:44

In the book it says M0 class Battleship, ive never seen any of these for sale, has any one else seen one at all without cheating i mean ....if they have please dont spoil it and say "where" just say "yes or no" they exist.......says in book "it is not known if any of these ships remain after the xenon war"

Interesting... just hope they didnt leave this ship out like alot of other stuff grr.

Omicron
x2

Post by Omicron » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 14:56

ive been wondering about this too....
Animated signature removed - Abyss
[ external image ]

ShadowTek
x2

Post by ShadowTek » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 15:11

I havent seen any, perhaps they'll be introduced in a patch or add-on

Commander Jamieson
x2

Post by Commander Jamieson » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 15:24

Spoiler
Show
If you play the end of the story, you will meet one mean mother of ship, she Is the mother ship.
She is not for sale either
Cheers

sai-ku
x3

Post by sai-ku » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 15:48

Do you really want to fly around in a ship that cannot be destroyed but has bearly any steering and is so slow that space suits overtake you?

Omicron
x2

Post by Omicron » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 17:10

well, i can fairly safely say there are not any M0 class ships in X2 (yet!)

i just used a script that allows you to spawn any ship you want from a list of all the ships in the game. Now, there was a Xenon H and a Xenon I (not sure if either of them are M0), but there are obviously no models for them in the game, as the Xenon H is represented by an flat explosion model and the I is represented by a cloudy I shape. Funny thing is, you can fly both of them, and they have the kind of turning and speed characteristics you would expect from a battleship or whatever, there is just no real model of the ships themselves...

maybe in the future we'll be able to import new ship models into X2, and then you'll be able to get proper Xenon H or Xenon I vessels.

in fact, i know CJ managed to replace a Xenon N in X2 with the XT model of the Xenon N, so maybe if you can get the XT model for the Xenon H/I they can be implemented into X2 to replace the Explosion/Cloudy I Shape models.....
Animated signature removed - Abyss
[ external image ]

willbevan
x3

Post by willbevan » Tue, 30. Dec 03, 17:49

Em Commander Jamieson did say about an m0 in the game and were it was seen (in the spoilers thing)

it is an m0 as if you bring up the ship details when selected it is classed as a m0, therefore there is one in the game

Alpha666
x3

Post by Alpha666 » Wed, 31. Dec 03, 02:40

the Xenon H and I are transporterships. The H is the smaller one and the H is an TL Class. Thats discription will u get when open the ship details in your console. But its right that u can´t see any 3D Modell from it
AMD X2 4600 @2500Mhz Wakü
ASUS 8KN SLI Premium
Cosair TWINX 2GB DDR
Galaxy 7800GTX
21" Sony CRT 520

Pumpkin10
x3

Post by Pumpkin10 » Wed, 31. Dec 03, 06:14

THeres an M0 class battleship in one of the Xenon Sectors, the khaak have one too.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”