gate next 2 maelstrom

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mark Hallard
x3

gate next 2 maelstrom

Post by Mark Hallard » Wed, 11. Jul 07, 17:47

looking for the gate in the unknown sector next 2 maelstrom. apparently the dude with my plans is flying through. Cant find him though. I have 2 ships with triplex scanners searching the system. does any one know where it is? been at it two nights now. GF is starting to ask questions.

teladianium
x3

Post by teladianium » Wed, 11. Jul 07, 17:50

here:
Spoiler
Show
its off the vertical axis in the south west corner of the sector, use the "jump and fly to pos" command and the number keypad to position the crosshairs far south west, just outside the sector map should
HTH

ReggieReddog
x3

Re: gate next 2 maelstrom

Post by ReggieReddog » Wed, 11. Jul 07, 18:27

Mark Hallard wrote: GF is starting to ask questions.
Haha! They just don't get it, do they
:lol:

msl30

Post by msl30 » Thu, 12. Jul 07, 12:29

On the first unknom sector follow de goner. He will help you go to the second unknom sector. At the 2.º unknom sector follow the asteroids south there you will found the trinity M7 prototype the best cruiser, superior of dragon M6.

PS: Sorry the language, i'm portuguese

fig
x2

Post by fig » Thu, 12. Jul 07, 13:31

superior of dragon M6.
Ineresting that you would compare the M7 to an M6. To me it seems nothing like an X3 M6. I did an XI invasion mission in it last night and half way through I got feelings of deja vu. I'm flying this thing in exactly the same way as I used to fly my Osprey in X2. The only difference in X3 is that the shield recharge is dreadful, so once your 3GJ of shielding is gone it's gone!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”