Two Questions - Sector Control / TS Wingman

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jdubeau1986
x4

Two Questions - Sector Control / TS Wingman

Post by jdubeau1986 » Fri, 27. Jul 07, 09:17

First Question is.......I want to control the emperor mines, would it be possible with a big enough fleet to remove the paranids from ethere completely(Factorys and all)?

And number two, is it possible to have, say myself in my nova with 2 transports on each wing. but i need them to be able to jump with me....(iknow i can have one on each wing its the jumping part i dont know about)

5i1
x3tc

Post by 5i1 » Fri, 27. Jul 07, 09:22

First Question is.......I want to control the emperor mines, would it be possible with a big enough fleet to remove the paranids from ethere completely(Factorys and all)?
Yes you can destroy every last base in there. But IIRC they will start rebuilding over time.
And number two, is it possible to have, say myself in my nova with 2 transports on each wing. but i need them to be able to jump with me....(iknow i can have one on each wing its the jumping part i dont know about)
I've never done this so I don't know. Sorry.

jdubeau1986
x4

Post by jdubeau1986 » Fri, 27. Jul 07, 09:36

well once i get my complex setup ill build some defences around it, im enemys with paranid so they come walking into emperor mines they will get a surprise =D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”