[X3] Spaceflies - Best Sector?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

argon_emperor
x4

[X3] Spaceflies - Best Sector?

Post by argon_emperor » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 01:29

Is there any best sector for hunting spaceflies in? And is it illegal in any race sector?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 02:21

Only the Split don't mind spacefly hunting and the spacefly collector. Many of their stations use them as secondary products, after all. As for the best sectors, hmm, finding them seems to be totally random, and I don't think anyone's ever persevered long enough doing it to have any informed opinion as to where's best. Maybe you could be the first with such a study. :wink: :lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 02:32

Hint: Just occasionally the descriptions of objects in the game are more accurate than they might at first appear.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 31. Aug 07, 02:37

they like to hang around asteroids, and they are attrached by your ships engines.

theres countless times that i've been sat in the middle of nowhere and after awhile i get spaceflys buzzing around me.

the space fly hunters you see flying around, actually fly from asteroid to asteroid hunting them.

as done the script i created, Spacefly Hunting Software.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”