sector Avarice

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

petronik
x3

sector Avarice

Post by petronik » Mon, 22. Oct 07, 16:47

Where can i find sector Avarice?

Thank you in advance for your help

danleach
x3tc

Re: sector Avarice

Post by danleach » Mon, 22. Oct 07, 16:53

petronik wrote:Where can i find sector Avarice?

Thank you in advance for your help
Spoiler
Show
From Argon prime go east, south, east, south, east, south, east, east, east, south, south, east. Careful, as that route takes you through some quite dangerous pirate sectors

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 00:12

Spoiler
Show
It's not Avarice at the start of the game. It's an unknown sector, located between Montalaar and New Income. It doesn't get called Avarice until it gets put up for auction.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

petronik
x3

Post by petronik » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 18:03

Thankyou fo your reply.
Finaly the owner contact me and informed me that it is mine now . i had to rename it So i found it. But in any case thank you for your help.
one more question, if you have time, how can i find new ships to install inside?
Best regards

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 18:15

Not sure what you mean by "new ships to install inside". Please explain. :?
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

petronik
x3

Post by petronik » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 19:31

somewhere i saw that there are scrips or mods of spaceships that i can install. ex new carriers destroyers etc

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 23. Oct 07, 19:33

OK, for that you'll need to check the Scripts and Modding Forum. There are plenty of mods that add all kinds of stuff, including new ships and stations, and even new plotlines, such as the XTM mod which I'm now playing. :)

Dragonfox
x3tc

Post by Dragonfox » Wed, 7. Nov 07, 15:32

I been reading other topic's about the sector Avarice and I know where it is even started building in this sector.

I have a few ?

1/ I am reading that after you get sector in auction you get a trading station but thee is no station in the Avarice sector. Do this station turn up later in the game ?

2/ and where/sector/station for the BB auction ?

3/ Also that pirate base next door can you destroy it and if so what's bast way to do this ?

4/ and if you can destroy the pirate base, do it stop the pirate's coming in to Avarice so much ?

I have attack pirate's a lot in game but not bothered to in Avarice and for some reason they dont bother me in Avarice yet. Also I can fly around a xenon sector yet they not bothered to attack me yet lol

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Thu, 8. Nov 07, 07:12

One strange quirk with Avarice.
Spoiler
Show
You can ignore pirates in the system. Have a M6 patrol the system with pirates set to "friend" and "show as enemy if enemy to me" set to "no" and see for yourself. Only Kha'ak and Xenon to worry about and the Kha'ak start lowers that to one.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”