Removing the ENTIRE mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

joelR
x3tc

Removing the ENTIRE mod

Post by joelR » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 00:08

+++

Well here is my problem. I hope there is a simple solution to it.

When I remove a mod that included wares such as Cycrows Capital Ship Crews the script is certainly removed but when I trade with a EQ dock or wherever the ware was sold what I see is an empty slot where it used to be but its blank. Well over time i have removed various mods that used wares and now my games EQ docks (npc) and SY have these empty slots that just look a little sloppy.

What is the solution to remove these?

eladan
x4

Re: Removing the ENTIRE mod

Post by eladan » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 00:24

joelR wrote:When I remove a mod that included wares such as Cycrows Capital Ship Crews the script is certainly removed but when I trade with a EQ dock or wherever the ware was sold what I see is an empty slot where it used to be but its blank. Well over time i have removed various mods that used wares and now my games EQ docks (npc) and SY have these empty slots that just look a little sloppy.

What is the solution to remove these?
Have you read the readme for the scripts involved? There will usually be a method described to ensure that wares are removed properly. If there's no mention of it in the readme (or in the script thread first post itself, which would also be an idea to check) then you should take it up with the script author.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”