Others misfortune brings Kha'ak swarms

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

parameter
x3tc

Others misfortune brings Kha'ak swarms

Post by parameter » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 09:59

:( I was spooling around in Siezewell the other day, collecting some unfortunates dropped cargo, (Honest Guv it fell off the back of the lorry...!),
and my intention was to then sell the load and do some trading. I approached East gate when warning went off, checked my rear view mirror, okay! map, and noticed a great big cluster with carriers spewing out fighters etc right behind me. Pedalling as fast as I could manage in my Mercury, with no weapons!, I just reached the gate when a load of pirates came through. Luckily they were picking on great big transport preceding them. I swung about to East gate direction, hid behind a dead station as Kha'ak carriers went past picking on same poor freighter. I dashed, okay poetic licence!, I seta'd as hard as possible using station hulks to hide me, picking up unknown objects and cargo of most description...So? It's a habit :D
and popped through North gate as another Kha'ak cluster spawned next to me.Phew! Got to nearest friendly base to save, sell, shower and change.
:lol:
veneratio supernus omni

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 10:11

Jumpdrive and enery cell? Always must have them.

parameter
x3tc

Jumpdrive and Ecells ?

Post by parameter » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 11:06

I couldn't afford a slingshot as a weapon let alone a JD. Until I sold the goods I picked up that is.
:D
veneratio supernus omni

TheBypasser
x3

Post by TheBypasser » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 11:12

Gah, I fly no TS, I have no TS ;) So if I see a threat - I kill it :)
Attach the nails and electrodes!

kwanho
x3tc

Post by kwanho » Mon, 12. Nov 07, 12:00

TheBypasser wrote:Gah, I fly no TS, I have no TS ;) So if I see a threat - I kill it :)
wow, given your situation....

it surely was a rather thrilling experience.

well, the Kha'ak in my game has just decimated a whole split sector....

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”