Bug Argon still enemies after finding earth

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Adlard00

Bug Argon still enemies after finding earth

Post by Adlard00 » Wed, 28. Nov 07, 05:04

i can remember just after i jumped from running away after being arrested. my nova in argon prime was still being attacked by argon police. after the big battle in Heretics End i'm taken back to my ship in Argon Prime and still being attacked, not only that but everything argon is showing up as enemies but i can dock in the stations and comm with other ships except for the police.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 28. Nov 07, 08:32

It sounds to me this isn't a bug at all. Your Nova was under attack by the police, so it was retaliating. In order to do that, it had to set Argon to "Foe" in its friend/foe settings. This would have two results:

a) When you get back into the ship, if "Show as enemy if enemy to me" is checked, all Argon ships and stations would appear as red--however, this is because your ship sees them as enemy, NOT because they see you as an enemy. Reset the friend/foe setting to Friend and that will fix this one.

b) Any police that the Nova was fighting against will obviously be hostile. You can comm them to apologise; if that doesn't work your only options are to get the heck out of Dodge and never return, or else destroy them and take the hit to your Argon rep caused by this.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”