Slaves idea

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

JESS 246
x3

Slaves idea

Post by JESS 246 » Sat, 15. Dec 07, 17:56

Hi All.

Heres an idea for a scrip about slaves.

When any pilot eject and you capture then they become slaves even if they are friend or foe.

How about a script that can determine weather they are friend / foe or rescued pilots
and giving out rewards according to what you want to do with them as listed below.

1: Capturing a foe I.e. Pirate, Yaki etc.

When a foe ejects their spacesuit signature become Orange and when capturing the
foe you can have the option of ether selling them for slaves at slave prices or handing
Them over to the police or military for reward and notoriety.

Oh yes maybe a script for a combined Police/Military outposts stations or an addon
to existing trading stations or any military ship.

2: Capturing a friendly ejected pilot.

When a friendly ejects their spacesuit signature stays Blue and when capturing them you
have the option of selling them as slaves, recruiting them a crew or handing them over to
the police or military for grater reward and notoriety.

3: Rescuing pilots. Now this is a good one

These ejects pilots spacesuit signatures are White and on reading the BBs or getting a emergency
message that a downed pilot or VIP with plans or top secret documents has ejected and you accept
the mission with varying degrease of difficulty and you succeed in rescuing the pilots and as above
handing them over to the nearest Police/Military outposts or stations according to their race or BBs,
messages specs you get even bigger rewards, notoriety and combat rank.

For all above the rewards can range from a few thousand to upwards of 10 million credits or even ships.

For 1 and 2 above notoriety will go up by one for every 1-10 pilots handed in and multiples there after i.e.
notoriety will go up by two 11-20 pilots etc. ( Unless you recruit them a crew then you just get one notoriety )

And as for 3 rescuing pilots the notoriety and combat rank will go up by one multiples there after depending on the mission.

If there is any scripters out there who can do this be my guest.

Vyruz
x4

Post by Vyruz » Mon, 17. Dec 07, 13:53

I like that Idea,

I'll like to do that when I decided to go straight :roll:

I't happens once, when I played X3 the first time, I just wanna save that pilot...but no, the police was kicking my bastu out of their sector :evil:

and that's how I become a Pirate :D
and still enjoying my Pirate life.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”