reguarding about Earth ships

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ezequeel

reguarding about Earth ships

Post by Ezequeel » Wed, 16. Jan 08, 05:57

I know i could look around but wanted to make a post about it so i can look up what poeple posted later.

are the earth ships capable? yes or no?

reason why i ask...
been killing them 1 at a time. they dont become hostile till i get close to the gate. so gives me a chance to take them out one at a time.

remember a while back someone said they did cap a terran m1 ship by chance. but i think that was before bala gi HQ update.

Dont know if its a bug or not but if i stay away from the earth gate. they dont become hostile unless i shoot at the one but only if i shoot at the ship only the ship will be hostile the other ships wont be till i shoot at them.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 16. Jan 08, 09:06

I'm reasonably sure Earth ships are not cappable--the cockpit position in them is bugged anyway, so you really wouldn't want to fly one if you COULD get one. As for someone capturing an M1, that isn't possible no matter WHAT race owns the ship, so they must have been using a mod (or else they hit a really cool bug that nobody else in the history of the game has ever done).

Davy Jones
x3tc

Post by Davy Jones » Wed, 16. Jan 08, 10:49

With the X-Tended Mod you can cap the M3/4/5s and, if your Terran rank improves, buy their capitals. But in Vanilla it´s DEFINITELY impossible to cap a Terran ship.

One more thing: you can get a single Terran hostile by scanning him but beware: an Odin is even a match for a Python!

Greetings

Davy Jones
Kampfrang: X-Treme
Komplexfan
Split-Sympathisant
Die Kha´ak-Invasion aus deren Sicht: Operation: Invasion!!!
XTM-Schiffs-Beschreibungen

Iifrit Tambuur-san
x3tc

Post by Iifrit Tambuur-san » Wed, 16. Jan 08, 10:53

The cockpit positions of a Terran Thor is okay, but Mjollnir and Valkyrie are bugged. You would sit in the middle of the ship. The Terran Odin has a bug, too. You cannot dock at this bigship. Although there are docking slots avaible. ;)

Otherwise without a modification of the game you will not be able to capture at least one ship of the Terrans in Heretics End, if you play with plot. Without the plot you won't be able to find one. These ships seem to be created only to idle in Heretics End at the end of the plot.
Passierschein A38.5 gefunden!
[ external image ]
"Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen, durch die sie entstanden sind." Albert Einstein

Ezequeel

Post by Ezequeel » Wed, 16. Jan 08, 15:01

Thanks i just wanted to know. and yes i beat the storyline already.
just got to conquer the universe now. 8) .

would have been half way there but my old computer crashed. but i was cheating then. now on this new computer run way to fast but the back ground flickers and after few hours of playing the game will stop responding.

start off realy quick and gain fast of when you kno wwhat your doing.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”