Help with finding BIRE's

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TheCrazed
x3

Help with finding BIRE's

Post by TheCrazed » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 15:00

Hey guys, I just started playing this game last Friday, and I've been absolutely addicted to it so far. I'm trying to upgrade my Buster with a few Beta Impulse Ray Emitters, but I'm having a hell of a time finding them. Every equipment dock in Boron space has them listed, but not in stock. If anyone has any advice on either where to find them or how to make it so the argon docks start to stock them would be greatly appreciated!

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 15:11

there's a factory in the split sector family pride if i remember right

buying stuff at the docks is EXPENSIVE ... too expensive
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Lyth
x4

Post by Lyth » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 15:16

Family Zein^ but try the teladi eq dock if your in the first few days. Usually a stock of 100+ but it never lasts long.

Might I recommend 2 PAC's to compliment the BIre's' - too many will drain your weapon energy too much, below is a location of the factory if it's not on your map already and if your going combatee' but just starting some wasp missiles too for big targets like Nova's will slap them around abit to stop them shoting at you whilst you pounce on them, just watch out for collateral and friendly damage.
Spoiler
Show
You can get them from Cloud Base South East - PAC's
Wasps - Swarm missile factory
Take it easy, If you can't - Take it by force.

TheCrazed
x3

Post by TheCrazed » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 15:21

Yeah, I'm using 2 BPAC's at the moment, and while they do the job for blowing pirates away, I havent had any success in capping any yet. Most of the guides here recommend getting BIRE's to chip away at them, so that is my mission, hehe.

I will check that Split sector right away, though I havent been out that far yet. Ive already checked the Teladi dock and they had nothing either.

Lyth
x4

Post by Lyth » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 16:57

You know what your doing, I'll be quiet :)

Both of us were right by the way, was just passing that way and had a look, IRE forges in both locations.
Take it easy, If you can't - Take it by force.

TheCrazed
x3

Post by TheCrazed » Sun, 10. Feb 08, 17:14

Well, I found BIRE's in the first Split Sector I entered...now I need to befriend the bastards. :P Thanks guys for the help!

wolverine005
x3

Post by wolverine005 » Thu, 14. Feb 08, 09:04

Spoiler
Show
http://home.planet.nl/~nijs0240/

perfect for finding sectors, rich asteroids, stations, weapons, ships, naked women

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”