Argon vs. Khaak in Omicron Lyrae West Gate <spoiler>

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ShutD0wN

Argon vs. Khaak in Omicron Lyrae West Gate <spoiler>

Post by ShutD0wN » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 22:42

Ok, got a little problem...
I am at the mission in which you have to go to omicron lyrae west gate to team up with the rest of the argon fleet in order to fight a huge khaak invasion. I brought the hydra back to the quantum tube fab in rolks drift, talked to saya and brett, told them im not ready to go to omicron lyrae west gate yet. Problem is ... now im ready. when i jump to omicron lyrae west gate... THERE'S NOTHING THERE! no fleet, no saya, no brett... any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

Lothmorg
x3

Post by Lothmorg » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 22:47

Go back to Rolk's Drift and talk to them. Tell them you are ready to go.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

ShutD0wN

Post by ShutD0wN » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 22:54

everyone points me to rolk's drift... i've been there but no sign of saya & brett... not even in the quantum tube fab...

Lothmorg
x3

Post by Lothmorg » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 22:58

Don't know why they would not be there. Have you checked your log? There might be a clue there.

ShutD0wN

Post by ShutD0wN » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 23:12

last message is from ban danna... telling me to go to omicron lyrae west gate... before this message... there's a message from saya telling me to come to quantum tube fab to talk to here... did that... they wanted to jump... i said im not ready yet... now no sign of em

Lothmorg
x3

Post by Lothmorg » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 23:14

You might want to register and post in the tech support forum. I'm sure someone there will be able to help you.

ShutD0wN

Post by ShutD0wN » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 23:26

thanks... so eager to get this mission over.
anyway any other ideas ? would hate loading a old save game and going to omicron with my nova :(

ShutD0wN

Post by ShutD0wN » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 23:49

tech support is slowwwwwwwww please help :roll:

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 12. Jan 04, 23:57

Well, it would be as this isn't the tech support forum. If you believe you have found a technical problem you will need to register and post in here. :)

Khal

Post by Khal » Tue, 13. Jan 04, 21:56

Well... if you can't find a way to do the mission.. use one of your old save games and the nova. I did it with a Nova. Anyway I don't think you can use a larger ship to complete this mission. I had a hard time going inside that Khaak mother ship even with my nova.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”