Sector Auction - Avarice

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

demonbuddy
x3

Sector Auction - Avarice

Post by demonbuddy » Sun, 27. Apr 08, 18:30

Where do I go to actually BID on the section auction? I get updates all of the time on what the current bid is (which seems to go both up and down :?: ), but never have I figured out where to make a bid. I have considerably more money than the latest bid (and my game is fully updated to the latest patch). A friend of mine found it in Getsu Fune, but it wasn't there for me. I have been to every Teladi Trading Port in the X-universe. Please help. :?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 27. Apr 08, 18:33

Shortly after the bid gets to 600 million, and it's available everywhere once it shows up.

Nyax
x3tc

Post by Nyax » Sun, 27. Apr 08, 19:10

It's a BBS message that shows up everywhere, however as Carlo has already said it doesn't show up, and so you can't actually bid, until the price reaches about 600 million.

mjwraw
x3tc

Post by mjwraw » Thu, 1. May 08, 14:52

If you don't have 600 mill when the bidding reaches that, can it be 'sold' to NPC bidders ? (i.e. is it possible to miss out ?)

DrunkenPirate
x3ap

Post by DrunkenPirate » Thu, 1. May 08, 16:58

Goes to "Burn It!" afaik if you don't bid or don't have enough.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 1. May 08, 18:51

mjwraw wrote:If you don't have 600 mill when the bidding reaches that, can it be 'sold' to NPC bidders ? (i.e. is it possible to miss out ?)
You have basically from game day 10 to around game day 25 to submit the winning bid. So the bidding ends when either you buy it or it reaches the end of the bidding period, again, somewhere around game day 25. Be warned though that sometimes you get outbid on your early bids and the price goes up. Some have reported paying 800+ million for it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”