XI's?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mobuj
x3tc

XI's?

Post by Mobuj » Thu, 1. May 08, 02:22

Anyone know wht the frequency of XI missions are in X3 v2.5?
---------------------------
I am Popeye of Borg
You will be askimilated!

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 1. May 08, 02:46

I've noticed 10-12 game hours, but I've seen as low as 6 hours reported.

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Thu, 1. May 08, 03:16

under some circumstances it can happen that you finish one and get the next in on of the other sectors right after, but "normal" time between is 8 hours
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

mjwraw
x3tc

Post by mjwraw » Thu, 1. May 08, 14:45

I've just had two (both in Thynns Abyss) in approx. one real hour of non-SETA game play (apart from a few mins. of cross-sector travel time). Not sure how long that has been in in-game time, but I wouldn't have thought it would be much.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 1. May 08, 15:40

mjwraw wrote:I've just had two (both in Thynns Abyss) in approx. one real hour of non-SETA game play (apart from a few mins. of cross-sector travel time). Not sure how long that has been in in-game time, but I wouldn't have thought it would be much.
If you have not cleared your player log, then you can look at timestamps of the messages to find out the in-game time.

How long did you have between the first of these Thynn XI and the previous XI before them? Perhaps you took the first "late" and the second at first possible moment?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

somalezulus

Post by somalezulus » Thu, 1. May 08, 15:51

In my current game they usually occur around 8. I mean, once at 12 hours: 8:00 & 20:00. Of course, if you take one at 7:45 (the one that was available since 20:00) it will take you more than 15 minutes to complete it, so the next one will be available immediately after you finished the first one.

I strongly believe they are generated every 12 hours, no matter if it is taken or not, random time for the very first one.
Ender of the Xennons, loosing fleet after fleet against the Khaak.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”