How do i get to earth

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GeorgeX3
x3

How do i get to earth

Post by GeorgeX3 » Tue, 3. Jun 08, 23:38

I have completed all the missions but i cant get through the gate to get to earth.Also i have downloaded a map off all sectors Lots of which i cant find(earth ,mars,venus.....+lots more)do i need to download these from some where or am i just being dim as usual-see previous questions i have asked.

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Tue, 3. Jun 08, 23:44

You can only get to the Sol system during a plot mission. That is, unless you're running one of a myriad of mods available in the modding forum, of course :)
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

Rackham

Post by Rackham » Tue, 3. Jun 08, 23:53

You can not get to Earth or the rest of the Sol System in a nomal (vanilla) game.
The one the only.

kotekzot

Post by kotekzot » Wed, 4. Jun 08, 01:31

what you've got is probably the xtm map, so you should get xtm if earth is what you are after. i suggest you get some experience before you install xtm though - it's a bitch.

dminor
x3tc

Post by dminor » Wed, 4. Jun 08, 01:45

I think you mean Pimp. The inexperianced player is usually getting Bitched slapped around the Universe :D

Dragoongfa
x4

Re: How do i get to earth

Post by Dragoongfa » Wed, 4. Jun 08, 02:19

GeorgeX3 wrote:I have completed all the missions but i cant get through the gate to get to earth.Also i have downloaded a map off all sectors Lots of which i cant find(earth ,mars,venus.....+lots more)do i need to download these from some where or am i just being dim as usual-see previous questions i have asked.

The Earth sectors are not part of the Vanilla game, the map you downloaded was from a modified game.

If you have XTM installed go to A.L. Plugins (its in options, gameplay submenu) and select Terrans available to non plot game.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”