*Mild Spoiler* Tempestine shown as 'hostile' to me

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

UlteriorModem
x3

*Mild Spoiler* Tempestine shown as 'hostile' to me

Post by UlteriorModem » Sun, 20. Jul 08, 17:03

Yep the ship "Tempestine" which is currently toddleing about in Elena's Fortune is flagged as red/enemy to me.

Now she doesent attack me but its a little disturbing to have her as red mixed in with all the other red targets. Might catch a missle or two by 'mistake'.

Is this going to effect my plot line? What did I do to aggrivate her?

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Sun, 20. Jul 08, 17:08

Can't remember where Tempestine fits into the plot, but have you tried comm'ing her and apologising for weapons fire?

Tim

UlteriorModem
x3

Post by UlteriorModem » Sun, 20. Jul 08, 17:16

perkint wrote:Can't remember where Tempestine fits into the plot, but have you tried comm'ing her and apologising for weapons fire?

Tim
Actually yes, but when I 'convo' her there is no available responses. The dialog box comes up but it is empty. Only way out is to close the box. :evil:

Plotwise I 'believe' I am done with her and her dad but I dont know for sure. :roll:

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Sun, 20. Jul 08, 17:24

Spoiler
Show
More tourture in store for you from her. She might at least be blue for that phase.
Check you FoF settings. Set pirates to "friend", then set show as enemy if enemy to me at "yes" and see if that helps.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”