where can i sell slaves?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nokia360

where can i sell slaves?

Post by nokia360 » Mon, 15. Sep 08, 16:17

i have like 20 slaves in my ship and i keep getting scand from the cops in argon prime i have been to like 3 pirate stations but for some reason they don't like me 8) is there a stations i can sell them at or do i have to eject them back into space :twisted:

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 15. Sep 08, 16:39

You can only sell them at pirate bases. If the ones you have been to are red then you must have been shooting them or their ships. Find another one that is friendly or alternatively load them into a captured ship and sell at a shipyard. Using the latter method will get you about 50% of their normal value but is a lot less effort if you cant find a friendly pirate base.
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

ThommoHawk
x4

Post by ThommoHawk » Tue, 16. Sep 08, 08:00

If they are Boron slaves then look in the Split sectors for the Split fish'n chip shops.... :P
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

Whitegaurd
x3tc

Post by Whitegaurd » Tue, 16. Sep 08, 15:35

ThommoHawk wrote:If they are Boron slaves then look in the Split sectors for the Split fish'n chip shops.... :P
1 Question:

Are you serious? :?
err... Why would I have a signature?
WHITEGAURD Cause i'm just so important

Lord Kellmar
x3tc

Post by Lord Kellmar » Tue, 16. Sep 08, 15:41

You can set them free at any station. No money but worth some reputation (may require Bonus Pack)
Gnature Gnature Gnature Gnature Gnature Gnature
[ external image ]

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Tue, 16. Sep 08, 15:53

Must be a bonus pack as its not in vanilla game.
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

ThommoHawk
x4

Post by ThommoHawk » Wed, 17. Sep 08, 04:31

Thats a good tip (Lord Kellmar) about setting them free in any station - I've never tried it, only at pirate bases which is not practical if they have all gone red at you. I usually let pirate astronauts find their own way to a station, and only pick them up if the sector is empty ie; unknown.

to Whitegaurd: er.. no.. i'm not ... and even if there really were any Split fish'n chip shops, I would not sell any poor Boron to be eaten by the mean and nasty Split.
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

mystikmind2005
x2

Post by mystikmind2005 » Wed, 17. Sep 08, 04:53

ThommoHawk wrote:to Whitegaurd: er.. no.. i'm not ... and even if there really were any Split fish'n chip shops, I would not sell any poor Boron to be eaten by the mean and nasty Split.
Even if it was Mi Tong?? :lol:

Anyway, dont forget you can destroy pirate bases and they will respawn somewhare and won't be red anymore!!
What intriguing weapons and shields will you use to protect your trade ships and sectors from the Khaak when your not home? unless you can afford capital ships *and luck* its all for nothing, NOTHING! Mwaahhhhahaha
*(amendment for TC since all the good strategy and planning is no longer enough, you also need luck)*

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”