why all boron and teladinow enemy after invasion mission?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jedi Rebel

why all boron and teladinow enemy after invasion mission?

Post by Jedi Rebel » Wed, 17. Sep 08, 21:26

i just did my 1st xenon invasion mission,and my stupid protect turrets shot one of the boron leaders and a teladi so their ships turned red,i told the teadi it was an errorhe said of and went blue,the boron would not listen. so i just continued and killed 19 of the xenon then the boron/or a boron squad member said thanks for assistnce in mission and i got paid 1.1 mil then i checked my factories in teladi and boron systems and every station and ship that was theirs was red???

i jumped to a boron sys commed with a boron military cap ship,told him it was error,he also said ok,then jumped back to my mini fleet,my cap ship,a nemesis,a eclipse and two novas;1 of which is a nova vanguard then checked the boron and tladi systems again but still all red???

also my two novas wont redock to my capship and the nemesis and eclipse wont dock to refill on cells or to repair the scrached paint.

please help!!!

em3e3
x3tc

Post by em3e3 » Wed, 17. Sep 08, 21:37

Check your friend/foe setting on your ship, make sure that Boron and Teladi didn't switch to enemy. While your at it, use the global commands to broadcast the desired friend/foe settings to all your properties.
8^)

Online Complex Calculators - X3:TC • X3:R • X2
Online Ship Compurator - X3:TC

Jedi Rebel

Post by Jedi Rebel » Wed, 17. Sep 08, 21:44

k thanks mate)))

do anyone know how i get the other ships in my fleet to dock where i want them to??? do i have to dispand the fleet or remove said ships from fleet,and if so how do i do that??

Thanks!!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”