[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 10:38

Option 3 isn't needed, as the plugin manager will do it automatically when you switch it into modified mode (which you need to do to install the cheats)

It'll work in existing save games

Space100

[X3AP] i'm trying cheat package but languages?

Post by Space100 » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 17:28

cheat collection package AP by Cycrow

I've installed this cheat but i'm italian and want it in italian, (otherwise some errors in text occurs). It's possible?

Edit: merged with Cheatpackage thread, as per S&M forum rules. X2-Illuminatus

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 23:11

search for addon\t\1000-l044.xml and addon\t\9999-l044.xml
copy and rename it to xxxx-l039.xml open it seach for <language id="44">
change to 39 ((optional)than start translating it).
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

zlobsic
x3tc

Post by zlobsic » Wed, 31. Aug 16, 19:26

NOT WORKING. Unknown error while trying to open with plugin manager.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 5. Sep 16, 16:50

An unknown error usually mean the file cant be read properly, usually because its either corrupt, or not downloaded correctly.

Its also happens if you try to open a newer file with an older version of the plugin manager.

make sure the plugin manager is the latest version, and try to redownload the file

biggins
x3ap

Post by biggins » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 07:32

This is probably in here somewhere, or maybe in the XRM posts. But, since this is more about the cheat pack and Plug-In Lite , here goes. I now have two copies of X3:TC in my Steam folder. One is vanilla, the other modded w/ XRM. How do I get the Plug-in Manager to recognize the Modded copy. I'm trying to load the cheat pack into it. All the cut and paste modding is working, but PM Lite does not recognize the new XRM copy. It's probably the renaming I did, but I cant have two copies with the same name. Should I rename the modded copy back to the original name and change the vanilla? And, if I do, will steam still see the vanilla (w/ its new name)?

And one more thing, your mods and scripts are great! XRM might call itself a "rebalance", but it must be joystick happy fighter pilots. I like to trade and build factories. All of which is impossible without a few mods.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 10:25

not sure i quite follow, but do you mean that you have XRM in a seperate game directory, and this isn't available in the plugin manager ?

if so, you just need to manually add the game directory (option in the menu bar)

then you should be able to switch between different installs.

the plugin manager will only detect game directories from the registry, so any that you create/copy you need to add manually

biggins
x3ap

Post by biggins » Fri, 9. Sep 16, 21:08

Sorry for any confusion. I usually just search through for my answer and stay away from posting. I had two copies of X3:TC in my Steam folder. The first was

x3 terran conflict
and the second was
x3 teran conflict XRM

The plugin manager installed itself flawlessly into my vanilla copy. It would not load into the XRM copy, nor would it recognize the XRM copy when I used the manual load method- Settings> Add Directory.

I figured the renaming of the folder in my Steam directory is what threw the Plugin Manager off. So, what I did was delete my vanilla X3 folder (it's not very vanilla anymore anyway) and reverted the XRM folder's name to its original name.

The plugin manager liked that and loaded itself nicely. This will also cut down on my confusion. The reason I installed XRM was to continue playing X3; but the original was just too boring.

Thank you for the quick reply and the scripts.

RustInPieces
x4

Post by RustInPieces » Fri, 14. Oct 16, 19:22

I am trying to use this with Complex Cleaner. I order a bunch of stations from hephaistos corp, then use complex cleaner to crunch them together. After crunching, I tried removing all resources from stations before making them into a complex. The food factories work fine (I know, I could eliminate food as a resource), but the shield factories sit there doing nothing. The factory says resources needed 100%. Its status says Producing, but the timer is stuck at 0.

I also tried enabling keep factory stocked, but that fills up the products rather than the resources. I want to fill the resources (or remove them and have it work) instead of the product.

RustInPieces
x4

Post by RustInPieces » Sat, 15. Oct 16, 22:38

I made 50 Teladianium L factories, and crunched them, then made them into a complex (It gave me one 200 and one 50 when I crunched them... maybe because I edited storage space on docks?). I used cheat menu to remove ecell requirement on them and made them into a complex. It works. I still don't know why my shield factories will not produce if I remove their resources.

meppo
x4

Post by meppo » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 20:12

so, when i spawn ships in the create ship menu, i try to put the ships into a wing on a fleet and they never get put into that wing or fleet, i'm playing on AP too

m_csquare
x4

Post by m_csquare » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 06:02

Hello,

Thank you for making this awesome cheat package. I wanna reconfirm that blueprint cheat doesnt work with my phq. Also is there a way to create your own ship? Right now, the option available is only to create ships for any other race out there, but not your own character. Since there's no way to select multiple ships at a time, t's quite painful use "take ownership" on any ships you've created
I'm lost in space.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 09:43

m_csquare wrote:Hello,

Thank you for making this awesome cheat package. I wanna reconfirm that blueprint cheat doesnt work with my phq. Also is there a way to create your own ship? Right now, the option available is only to create ships for any other race out there, but not your own character. Since there's no way to select multiple ships at a time, t's quite painful use "take ownership" on any ships you've created
When you create a ship you get asked to which race it should belong. Your player name is among them - choose it and the ship belongs to you.

darkslimus
x4

Post by darkslimus » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 12:16

Since there's no way to select multiple ships at a time,
There is a way to create an entire fleet with a lot of option see the last line of the creation menu (create ships menu if my memory doesn't burn)

m_csquare
x4

Post by m_csquare » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 18:40

BlackArchon wrote:

When you create a ship you get asked to which race it should belong. Your player name is among them - choose it and the ship belongs to you.
Ahh i didnt realize the pilot's name is among them. the name's weird af i didnt notice it's actually a name. Anyway, the blueprint cheat doesnt work to me. If there's actually a "remove blueprint" option, i couldnt even view blueprints that iv unlocked.

Btw, i havent finished the actual phq quest, so im not sure if it actually affects the cheat
I'm lost in space.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 11. Dec 16, 19:26

As long as you have a Player Headquarters station placed somewhere, it shouldn't matter. What happens when you click on the add/remove blueprints to HQ option?

Also please note that some of the PHQ features may not work, if you placed the PHQ with the create station command. Instead the advised method is to create a TL ship, add the station construction kit of the PHQ to its cargo room and build the station manually. However, this shouldn't have an effect on the blueprint addition.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

m_csquare
x4

Post by m_csquare » Tue, 13. Dec 16, 16:07

X2-Illuminatus wrote:As long as you have a Player Headquarters station placed somewhere, it shouldn't matter. What happens when you click on the add/remove blueprints to HQ option?

Also please note that some of the PHQ features may not work, if you placed the PHQ with the create station command. Instead the advised method is to create a TL ship, add the station construction kit of the PHQ to its cargo room and build the station manually. However, this shouldn't have an effect on the blueprint addition.
Apparently, it's only working on quest reward PHQ. I tried using your method but the cheat still didnt work. Anyway, it's still a handy cheat. Thank you for this amazing work
I'm lost in space.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 13. Dec 16, 17:51

Yes, the special features, like ship construction for which you need the blueprints, are bound to the two specifc station types, which show up as "Headquarters" in the station type list. These are the stations which you receive as a reward in the HQ Plot or Operations Loose Ends (for Terran Players).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

firefightervf06
x3tc

Post by firefightervf06 » Fri, 16. Dec 16, 11:35

Hello Cycrow, I am trying to download from your link for AP. I also right click and go to save as but it only gives me the option to save as "html or all" thanks for the help. I'd really like to try this out.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 19. Dec 16, 16:24

so what happens when you just left click on the link, does it try to open some other page ?

have you also tryed to right click and copy the link address, then paste that into another tab and see if it works that way

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”