passenger transport problem

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

karuna
x4

passenger transport problem

Post by karuna » Fri, 17. Oct 08, 20:52

I started with the terran campain. i did several passenger transport missions. but somehow i cant finnish them. i get the message that the passenger is aboard but when i get to the destination i dont get a message thet the passenger arrived. and when the time expires i fail the mission. i have all the neccesery equipment. life support, a saber and cargo space.

DareDev

Post by DareDev » Sun, 19. Oct 08, 05:20

I'm having exactly the same problem. US Steam version, btw.

DareDev

Post by DareDev » Mon, 20. Oct 08, 05:55

Hey, pal, I solved my problem. All I did was restart the game (after a good night of sleep...) and changed the ships. I was using a Rapier and experiencing the same trouble as you reported. I changed to a Scabbard and it all worked fine. After that, I've changed to a Teladi Kestrel and was able (finnaly) to do some of the hard and very hard taxi missions.

So, I guess the answer to your problem will be, probrably, restart the game and try a different ship.

Hope this helps.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”