TC's Avarice.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Golden_Gonads
x3tc

TC's Avarice.

Post by Golden_Gonads » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 10:18

I passed through what was once Avarice a couple of days back, and see its once again an Unknown Sector...

This seems like a poor design decision to me, as it was one of my main goals in Reunion, I was hoping to find a sector dominated by Terracorp, or failing that, a den of sin, vice and pizza owned by Bernd...

Instead I find a bunch of destroyed stations, along with a dozen or so 'roids... Some of which at least have a halfway decent yield.

Anyway, to my question: Anyone know if I can get my grubby mitts back on it? Saving up to buy it last time round was one of my long-term goals, and added an extra month or two of life to X3:R...

Kockaspiton
x3tc

Post by Kockaspiton » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 14:17

Spoiler
Show
There's also a very interesting ship wreck there, which is unique in the whole universe, see spoilers forum for more info.

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 15:59

My theory: J.B. got it, then he called Family Rhonkar a bunch of poo-heads. That didn't end well.

:wink:

1Prophecy
x3tc

Post by 1Prophecy » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 23:32

MAJOR SPOILAGE.
Spoiler
Show
JB is part of the plot. If he's dead, he's not dead there.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Thu, 23. Oct 08, 23:46

Is this sector (or any other sector for that matter) for sale in TC? That was a nice goal to get it from the Khaak start...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”