Taxi passengers disappear when boarding some M5's

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

moralar
x3tc

Taxi passengers disappear when boarding some M5's

Post by moralar » Sat, 25. Oct 08, 22:41

When I try to accept a taxi mission in a Rapier (equipped with cargo life support and adequate free space), the passenger will say he/she is on board and ready to go. But he/she doesn't appear on board the ship and disappears from the station as well. However, if I reload and use a Discoverer instead, all is well.

Is this because the Rapier can't accept M cargo? Both the CLS and the passengers are listed as type S...

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Terre » Tue, 4. Nov 08, 11:59

The Jaguar Raider can be added to the list.

Taxi Mission [without a passenger]

Eng. DVD X3:TC 1.2.1

Take `X` to destination 'Y`,difficulty average, I accept the mission and receive the message that my passenger is safely on board, I check my cargo and it says 'people -- None -- '; not a good start, so the timer is running and there is no one on board - the timer runs down and the mission is failed, whether I fly to the destination or not.

May be it should have had a difficulty of impossible.

ansver

Post by ansver » Tue, 4. Nov 08, 16:37

I'm also affected by this bug. Flying a Rapier with Cargo Life support. Passengers give confirmation that they are on board, quest status changes to reflect that the passenger has boarded, but the cargo bay is empty.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”