[TC] My ships being destroyed in Earth Sector

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LTerSlash
x4

My ships being destroyed in Earth Sector

Post by LTerSlash » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 20:03

***SPOILERS***
I just finished the Terran plot, and i got access to Earth sector, when i docked with the taurus i say "yay, finally jumpdrives"...

undocked and get out of the sector without trouble, then i send my wing of 4 sabres, and a Mercury SF to dock with the Taurus so i could equip them with a jumpdrive, then i get busy with the goners and that damn temple that never get builded haha... When i reach Elysium of light i noticed that i have a full equiped M8 in Taurus (reward?) so i order him to go to the shipyard in moon as i no going to need a M8 anytime soon.

Them i get busy with the goners, but after about a hour (real time) i noticed that i not longer have neither the M8, the Mercury SF or any of the 4 Sabres...

When i look in the log, all ships got destroyed in Earth sector in OOS, i take a look at him and Taurus where still blue... so i sended another shipo there to check and yes, all ships get destroyed as soon they enter in sector... but only if i oos, in sector everything goes fine...

Bad for me, i dont have any previus saves... :(, but even worse my only nearly source of jumpdrivers are inassesible OOS by my ships :(

andrewas
x3tc

Post by andrewas » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 23:49

Another bug with access rights. Not surprising.

However, jumpdrives are available elsewhere - terracorp HQ and I believe OTAS HQ.

vannawodka

Post by vannawodka » Tue, 28. Oct 08, 00:21

The autopilot at the earth torus is bugged. What I did was buy a magnatar loaded with cheap frigates and jumped it to either queens harbour or queens retribution(can't recall which one) it's south of tears of greed. Anyhow there are jumpdrives there, I just refitted my traders from the frigates.

Necrosexual

Post by Necrosexual » Tue, 28. Oct 08, 00:30

i often send in a lone ship to see if earth taurus is in a bad mood if the ship isnt instantly destroyed i buy a j drive order it back home

what works well for me is being in the sector when you order the ships to dock of course you have to leave for them to OOS dock but for undocking reenter the sector and they shouldnt be blown to bits

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”