HEPT Foundrys building Energy Bolt Chainguns!

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

DaWilko
x4

HEPT Foundrys building Energy Bolt Chainguns!

Post by DaWilko » Tue, 28. Oct 08, 21:48

Hi Guys i baught 4 HEPT Factories from Argon Prime and wacked them into my already self sustaining complex. And to my supprse 3 of them are building Energy Bolt Chainguns! Atlease thats what the product sections says. The 4th one says its building HEPT, also each of the factories say HEPT Forge.

Very odd any ideas?

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Tue, 28. Oct 08, 22:24

Are you using any mods? Are you sure you bought all 4 factories from the same shipyard?

DaWilko
x4

Post by DaWilko » Tue, 28. Oct 08, 23:24

Hi there, I bought them from 2 separate Argon yards but they both were HEPT Foundry, I had not even heard / read about these Energy Bolt Chainguns until my factory started pumping them out.

I am running the complex construction helper mod. The one from Dusty.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Wed, 29. Oct 08, 00:11

You mean FCC? iirc, that creates factories on the fly, so if it hasn't been properly ported over yet then it's not surprising that strange things happen.

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Wed, 29. Oct 08, 01:21

Yep, if you use any scripts from Reunion in TC then you can expect some very odd behaviour.

Also, if your game is modded, you should either remove them before seeking tech support, or request help in scripting and modding. A modified game is unlikely to receive support here due to the fact that there are variables involved which are unknown to ES and which they have no control over.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”