deleted

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 14:28

I uploaded a copy I had from a while ago to filefront. The modders server must be down or something (updating for ap ?).

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21160249 ... 03.039.rar

boxleitnerb
x3tc

Post by boxleitnerb » Sun, 8. Jan 12, 10:10

Thank you!

MySweetRevenga
x3ap

Post by MySweetRevenga » Thu, 16. Feb 12, 10:21

Seems to work on docked ships just fine. But the marines aren't repairing stations attached to my complex. Will marines only repair stations that aren't part of a complex?

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 20:32

Request

Equipment repair!

I hate it when that last wee-little pirate destroyed half my guns and jumpdrive...

Every time a player leaves a station, take a snapshot of installed extensions, upgrades and guns. Or monitor what was destroyed if hull dmg is taken and once reaching 100% hull restore those lost bits.

This way you can actually duke it out in big capital-ships slugfests and not do a load game after every hull dmg cause half your guns broke.

General_Failure
x3

Post by General_Failure » Sat, 12. May 12, 16:10

All links are dead.

FalconGrey
x4

Post by FalconGrey » Sat, 12. May 12, 17:16

swatti wrote:Request

Equipment repair!

I hate it when that last wee-little pirate destroyed half my guns and jumpdrive...

Every time a player leaves a station, take a snapshot of installed extensions, upgrades and guns. Or monitor what was destroyed if hull dmg is taken and once reaching 100% hull restore those lost bits.

This way you can actually duke it out in big capital-ships slugfests and not do a load game after every hull dmg cause half your guns broke.
Now THIS would be AWESOME!
It's not if we win or lose that matters, it's that we stood and faced it.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 12. May 12, 21:56

With Tatakau's permission, I put a copy on the X3 Google Code site. Also, I added a new version that has some enhancements:

Marine Repairs v2
Marine Repairs v2

Repairs ships, stations, and complexes.
Marines earn training while repairing.
Repair and Training Costs and Speed are configurable in the t file.

* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@swatti and FalconGrey: Try Player Workshops or modify plugin.deliver.jd.getlists.xml to suit your taste in Upgrade Kits.

jelf
x4

Post by jelf » Sun, 26. Aug 12, 04:13

DrBullwinkle wrote:With Tatakau's permission, I put a copy on the X3 Google Code site. Also, I added a new version that has some enhancements:

Marine Repairs v2
Marine Repairs v2

* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@swatti and FalconGrey: Try Player Workshops or modify plugin.deliver.jd.getlists.xml to suit your taste in Upgrade Kits.
Thanks for the update. It's really great.

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Tue, 13. Jun 17, 22:33

jelf wrote:
DrBullwinkle wrote:With Tatakau's permission, I put a copy on the X3 Google Code site. Also, I added a new version that has some enhancements:

Marine Repairs v2
Marine Repairs v2

Thanks for the update. It's really great.
Indeed.
I just installed AP to try the plot for the first time and was really upset when I didn't see the original links working.

So thanks :-)
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”